There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I met VD

So I stayed at the team hotel and actually met VD...super cool guy...I interrupted him macking on a chick but he was real cool about it...I saw Isaac Bruce too but he beat me to the elevator...guess he can still move anyways....i ended upnot making it to the game because I got a freak stomach virus and had to go to the ER but at least I met VD...totally cool! Oh yeah...I told VD that I was going to tell everyone I caught him in a foot race through the lobby...he just laughed and shook my hand.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by weezie49er:
So I stayed at the team hotel and actually met VD...super cool guy...I interrupted him macking on a chick but he was real cool about it...I saw Isaac Bruce too but he beat me to the elevator...guess he can still move anyways....i ended upnot making it to the game because I got a freak stomach virus and had to go to the ER but at least I met VD...totally cool! Oh yeah...I told VD that I was going to tell everyone I caught him in a foot race through the lobby...he just laughed and shook my hand.

Are you sure you didn't go to the ER because you got VD?
He a cool dude. Him and Josh Morgan both from Dc and VD does more than a lot in teh community. He basically rebuilt his entire high school
Cool man, good to hear he is a fan friendly player.
you better not be contagious. we need him at 100% against the colts

cock block
Originally posted by lamontb:
He a cool dude. Him and Josh Morgan both from Dc and VD does more than a lot in teh community. He basically rebuilt his entire high school

He has a much bigger contract lol.
any pics of the girl?
kick a$$ man, too bad you couldn't make the game!

hope you didn't give some freak virus to the NFL's leading TD receiver! ha
I thought about taking a pic of the two but I didnt want VD to whoop my ass...he is pretty freakin ripped ya' know
Originally posted by valrod33:

cock block

Haha now you can tell everyone that you cocked blocked Vernon Davis
Originally posted by 3rdGenNiner:

Thats what my girl said as I was sitting in the ER...oh my god...you probably gave it to him! I got sick all over again!
Picturing Weezie49er chasing Bruce down the hallway.

I wonder if his route running ability threw you off.

but seriously, nice pic man...you're lucky....and VD does seem like a cool guy.... I feel real bad that you got sick, I can't remember the last time I missed watching a 9er game....but I would have still asked the doctors to leave the T.V. on in the hospital room, even if I was being operated on.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 26, 2009 at 1:36 PM ]
Originally posted by 3rdGenNiner:

Thats what my girl said as I was sitting in the ER...oh my god...you probably gave it to him! I got sick all over again!

were all coming to your front step with pitchforks if we hear vd has an illness
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Picturing Weezie49er chasing Bruce down the hallway.

I wonder if his route running ability threw you off.

but seriously, nice pic man...you're lucky....and VD does seem like a cool guy.... I feel real bad that you got sick, I can't remember the last time I missed watching a 9er game....but I would have still asked the doctors to leave the T.V. on in the hospital room, even if I was being operated on.

Bruce made a double move on Weezie49er!!!!... a little slow but still his best move.

Weezie49er probably would have caught him on the end around....... we have all seen how slow Bruce is on that route. LOL