Originally posted by weezie49er:
So I stayed at the team hotel and actually met VD...super cool guy...I interrupted him macking on a chick but he was real cool about it...I saw Isaac Bruce too but he beat me to the elevator...guess he can still moveanyways....i ended upnot making it to the game because I got a freak stomach virus and had to go to the ER but at least I met VD...totally cool! Oh yeah...I told VD that I was going to tell everyone I caught him in a foot race through the lobby...he just laughed and shook my hand.
Are you sure you didn't go to the ER because you got VD?

anyways....i ended upnot making it to the game because I got a freak stomach virus and had to go to the ER but at least I met VD...totally cool! Oh yeah...I told VD that I was going to tell everyone I caught him in a foot race through the lobby...he just laughed and shook my hand.
ha

