Who?
Brandon Jones
There are 735 users in the forums
Originally posted by znk916:
Hopefully he is the vertical threat we need in our WR corps. Isaac Bruce has shown almost nothing lately.
Originally posted by Joecool:
For the speed alone to spread that damn D. We really need to open things up for Gore.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:Originally posted by Joecool:
For the speed alone to spread that damn D. We really need to open things up for Gore.
All I care about is that they don't run the damn taser now.
Originally posted by loyal9er:
"Who..... Brandon Jones.... Who.... Brandon Jones!!!"
Actually I'd like to see a 3 WR set with Crabs, Morgan, and Jones. Morgan plays the slot and Davis as the TE in a 1 back formation. They put a safety on Davis or LB and we know how that would work out, but if the safety covers Davis one of our burners on the outside is left one on one.
I love the potential options.....