There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vernon Davis leads the NFL in Touchdown Receptions

Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Gonzales, Shocky, and Shancoe still have the inside track at the Pro Bowl because they are on winning teams.

Well we are just gonna have to make a thread and flood the pro bowl votes for VD

normal webzone procedure
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Vernon is a beast, he'll probably be named NFC offensive player of the week or something with his performance today. Great job Vernon. probowl for my boy Duke!!! no they need to get crackin on that contract extension asap

that'll probably go to Brees or Miles Austin.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Vernon is a beast, he'll probably be named NFC offensive player of the week or something with his performance today. Great job Vernon. probowl for my boy Duke!!! no they need to get crackin on that contract extension asap

3 TD's for TE is pretty outstanding. it could go either way, if we won it would probably give Vernon a better shot
Two days ago I posted that I really liked Davis, but I never thought he would be a great player because he isn't "elusive" and was easily stopped after the catch. Obviously I was wrong, not about his YAC skills, but the fact that he can be great. The guy just gets open. If Alex proves legit, we have some weapons.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

he had a great game, but come on man, NFC player of the week only goes to guys on winning teams.
he is truly one of the NFL's best at TE. We knew coming into the season he was the best blocking TE's now he's become a great receiving TE as well. If Alex Smith can revive his career it would make Scotty Mac's drafts look a whole lot better than they did coming into the season.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Just like some people are asking about Crabtree: Where are you haters at now?!?

Hiding under a rock.

when do we try to extend his contract? He's proven he's worth it, this year alone.
*looks in*

"no Krizay?"

*walks out*

He's playing great and he's finally being utilized in the passing game. That is one thing Raye has definitely done right as OC. He's deadly on those deep post routes and really coming to his own both as a player and a person.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Vernon sux. He's slow. He has stone hands. We should've picked Michael Huff.

j/k

Michael Huff who?

• OREGONomics
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
when do we try to extend his contract? He's proven he's worth it, this year alone.

Somethin tells me hes going to want to test the market. Aside from his great season thus far and complete turnaround in attitude, I know he still has his ego-maniacle side. Hopefully I'm wrong because he's a huge piece of the puzzle, but don't be surprised if you don't see him in negotiations.
He has arrived
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
*looks in*

"no Krizay?"

*walks out*