There are 154 users in the forums

Vernon Davis leads the NFL in Touchdown Receptions

Shop Find 49ers gear online
With 6.

NFL.com Stats: Touchdown Receptions
Oh wow, did not know that.
Just like some people are asking about Crabtree: Where are you haters at now?!?
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Oct 25, 2009 at 7:45 PM ]
Gonzales, Shocky, and Shancoe still have the inside track at the Pro Bowl because they are on winning teams.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Pro bowl!
Great job by Vernon Davis! He has really matured & stepped up.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Great job by Vernon Davis! He has really matured & stepped up.

yeah, he's already almost totaled his receptions from last year. Dude is on the brink of greatness. Ye'yeah!!
That's a pretty crazy statistic. Who would have called that before the season started?
in the bold predictions thread i predicted 10 plus TDs for Davis this year
The stat I like more is that he has 3 less yards today (355) than what he finished with last year (358). And everyone though Martz's offense would be great for him
[ Edited by global_nomad on Oct 25, 2009 at 7:59 PM ]

Originally posted by global_nomad:
The stat I like more is that he has 3 less yards than what he finished with last year. And everyone though Martz's offense would be great for him

Martz never came through with his talk of getting Vernon the ball. When it came down to it, it was 7 step drops and the TE blocking. Just like he has always done.
Vernon sux. He's slow. He has stone hands. We should've picked Michael Huff.

j/k
Vernon is a beast, he'll probably be named NFC offensive player of the week or something with his performance today. Great job Vernon. probowl for my boy Duke!!! no they need to get crackin on that contract extension asap
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Gonzales, Shocky, and Shancoe still have the inside track at the Pro Bowl because they are on winning teams.

Well we are just gonna have to make a thread and flood the pro bowl votes for VD
Share 49ersWebzone