There are 254 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners in Hawaii

Originally posted by mustangmele:
Aloha - I'm in Hawaii on vacation and I'm trying to find a place to watch the niner game. I realize the game starts at 10:00 on the west coast. Here in Hawaii we are 3 hrs behind west coast time so does that mean the niner game starts at 7 am?! Are nfl games delayed here. Anybody know...

Thanks!

I'm from the Big Island. In Waikiki there is a round table pizza sports bar that has all the games. I watched a Niner game last season. They have a breakfast pizza that is not bad and they are open for the early game.No charge but you gotta buy food and/or drink. Its over by the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel toward Kuhio st, one block from Kalakaua which is the main street in Waikiki. Have fun brah!! the game is live so you gotta be there at 7am!!
[ Edited by E-49er on Oct 24, 2009 at 8:18 PM ]
Originally posted by JMC52:
If you cant find a place you might be able to find it streaming online also
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Hey Kolohe can u help this guy?

First of all which island is he on??
Originally posted by E-49er:
Aloha - I'm in Hawaii on vacation and I'm trying to find a place to watch the niner game. I realize the game starts at 10:00 on the west coast. Here in Hawaii we are 3 hrs behind west coast time so does that mean the niner game starts at 7 am?! Are nfl games delayed here. Anybody know...

Thanks!

I'm from the Big Island. In Waikiki there is a round table pizza sports bar that has all the games. I watched a Niner game last season. They have a breakfast pizza that is not bad and they are open for the early game.No charge but you gotta buy food and/or drink. Its over by the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel toward Kuhio st, one block from Kalakaua which is the main street in Waikiki. Have fun brah!! the game is live so you gotta be there at 7am!!

I'm on the Big Island... but I got it all squared away (hopefully) I talked to the bartender at the hotel I'm staying at and even though he won't be there he's leaving me the remote control!

Thanks!

I'm on the Big Island... but I got it all squared away (hopefully) I talked to the bartender at the hotel I'm staying at and even though he won't be there he's leaving me the remote control!

Thats cool. I live in Vegas now though.you must be on the Kona side because you would have had to go to a sportsbar in Hilo. I think Cronies is good in Hilo my dad always go there. Have fun bro.

Thanks!

Thats cool. I live in Vegas now though.you must be on the Kona side because you would have had to go to a sportsbar in Hilo. I think Cronies is good in Hilo my dad always go there. Have fun bro.

Yup I'm at Kona. Thanks!
[ Edited by mustangmele on Oct 25, 2009 at 12:24 AM ]