LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Why isn't Spurlock our new kick returner?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
i didn't see that spurlock didn't play for 49ers.. whats wrong with him.. did he injured it? i don't think so.. he is relaxing and earning the moneys? that idea his is wrong!!! If he didn't playing for 49ers then cut him mofo!

this post made me sad, it seemed very different from the usual BuZz, almost like he was trying, making it seem fake

How can you say BuZz is fake? You mean like a PBP or an Alias? For shame. Say it ain't so, Joe

hey RonMexico.. i am fake huh? wtf? I wanna help and inform the 49ers because i love the 49ers so much. did you watch to spurlock for the 49ers? did he playing? no, he didn't much play for the 49ers and possible nothing it.. do u wanna let him relaxing and earned the moneys? then do u like it? silly man..

Dude, BuZzB be real beasts not fake man. Informing 49ers loving beastly, Spurlock not just relax drink Gatorade make moneys? BuZzB not relax at job beast and moneys come. BuZzB work many hours beastly for moneys then coming!! Silly. Spurlock should earning all moneys charging instead beast fraud investigation.
Originally posted by B650:
i didn't see that spurlock didn't play for 49ers.. whats wrong with him.. did he injured it? i don't think so.. he is relaxing and earning the moneys? that idea his is wrong!!! If he didn't playing for 49ers then cut him mofo!

this post made me sad, it seemed very different from the usual BuZz, almost like he was trying, making it seem fake

How can you say BuZz is fake? You mean like a PBP or an Alias? For shame. Say it ain't so, Joe

hey RonMexico.. i am fake huh? wtf? I wanna help and inform the 49ers because i love the 49ers so much. did you watch to spurlock for the 49ers? did he playing? no, he didn't much play for the 49ers and possible nothing it.. do u wanna let him relaxing and earned the moneys? then do u like it? silly man..

Dude, BuZzB be real beasts not fake man. Informing 49ers loving beastly, Spurlock not just relax drink Gatorade make moneys? BuZzB not relax at job beast and moneys come. BuZzB work many hours beastly for moneys then coming!! Silly. Spurlock should earning all moneys charging instead beast fraud investigation.

there we go
  • Rockyfromask
  • Info N/A
I use Spurlock to return punts for me on Madden and I haven't been able to house any td's! I'm guessing the brass has tried the same thing with the same results!
I read an article that Glenn Coffee was going to reutn kicks. Anyone else hear that? So who is it Coffee or D. Walker?

I'd like to know since KR & PR get points in my fantasy leauge. Thanks!
Originally posted by Rockyfromask:
I use Spurlock to return punts for me on Madden and I haven't been able to house any td's! I'm guessing the brass has tried the same thing with the same results!

Spulock is so crazy slow in Madden :)
Originally posted by B650:

there we go

yea dude! that right! shaking hand man!
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 24, 2009 at 1:34 PM ]
Originally posted by mustangmele:
I read an article that Glenn Coffee was going to reutn kicks. Anyone else hear that? So who is it Coffee or D. Walker?

I'd like to know since KR & PR get points in my fantasy leauge. Thanks!

Supposedly it's going to be Robinson?

-9fA
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Oct 24, 2009 at 1:53 PM ]
This makes no sense I was thinking at first that the 9ers were going to put someone like Crabtree/Morgan/Bly/Clements to return kicks but just weren't saying anything. That would make sense but we have been very upfront about Crabtree's role so I dont know why we would be doing anything other than using Walker/Battle again.
This really makes no sense if Spurlock isn't our best KR/PR then what's he doing on the roster? cut him and get another OL/S or RB in here no reason to keep him now that Crabtree/Jones are here.

Matt Miaocco or however the hell you spell it, reported that D.Walker will still return kicks and Battle will return punts. I don't know where that Coffee story came from but I really hope it wasn't true.
Because this team doesn't know what they are doing.
Originally posted by matt49er:
This makes no sense I was thinking at first that the 9ers were going to put someone like Crabtree/Morgan/Bly/Clements to return kicks but just weren't saying anything. That would make sense but we have been very upfront about Crabtree's role so I dont know why we would be doing anything other than using Walker/Battle again.
This really makes no sense if Spurlock isn't our best KR/PR then what's he doing on the roster? cut him and get another OL/S or RB in here no reason to keep him now that Crabtree/Jones are here.

Yeah ur right make sense! smartasss dude.. thanks for support to the 49ers.. Go 49ers!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Matt Miaocco or however the hell you spell it, reported that D.Walker will still return kicks and Battle will return punts. I don't know where that Coffee story came from but I really hope it wasn't true.

yeah everything i have seen has said Walker/Battle they haven't been that impressive thus far. I did read that Morgan was getting a look in practice, when Crabtree was 1st signed Sing said once he got the offense down they would look at him playing ST, they did not say returning kicks exactly but i can't see him doing anything else on ST. I would love to see Morgan/Crabtree back there for us.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by BigYellowKahuna:
Ok ... We cut Rossum because he only had value as a kick returner only. I understand that but why is Walker and Battle returning kicks prior to Spurlock. He had a decent year returning kicks for the Bucs last year. The team is alway talking about how quick and elusive Spurlock is so why not have him be the primary kick returner... Thoughts?

I still can't believe we cut Allen Rossum and kept this Spurlock bozo. The only Tazer that we should be running is one directly to Jimmy Raye's nuts.

Share 49ersWebzone