There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Maiocco on KNBR

I am sorry, but I feel no elation. Regarding his holdout, he is either a really stupid guy or is a narcissist prima donna who will cause trouble down the road. He can prove me wrong, but right now, I am a skeptic.
Good interview.

Man i hope he makes an impact.

-9fA
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Don't tell me, show me.
Originally posted by excelsior:
I am sorry, but I feel no elation. Regarding his holdout, he is either a really stupid guy or is a narcissist prima donna who will cause trouble down the road. He can prove me wrong, but right now, I am a skeptic.

nothing wrong with skepticism. We are all hoping he goes out there and lights it up. I'm expecting him to light it up.....just not this game. More towards the end of the year and, more likely, next year.
i'm ALL IN.

traded greg jennings for dwayne bowe and MICHAEL CRABTREE in my keeper league

starting crabtree this week...gonna give my opponent CRABS

can't wait to f'n see this kid perform....the anger he plays w/ is just awesome SIMPLY AWESOME

watching his highlights from his fresh year and soph year, u can tell he was injured last year, he was NOTICEABLY FASTER in his freshmen year b4 he played w/ the f'd up ankle all of last year

I CANNOT WAIT CANNOT WAIT
"... and throw a short pass, the only type of pass Shaun Hill can throw..."

[ Edited by Method on Oct 24, 2009 at 12:30 AM ]
Originally posted by excelsior:

You just can't let it go. Personally I like what I have read about him so far from our coaches and players and I am looking forward to seeing him finally play. He is the type of player who should give us the YAC's ------ I just hope he sees a couple of balls thrown his way.
  • dust-7
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
I can't believe this day, after all that happened, is finally here. As far as his play on the field, maybe we should be patient. I mean look at our QB's.

Not just getting him the ball. But perhaps the greatest WR in the game, Rice, had a marginal rookie season. Even if the QB gets the ball out, it's going somewhere. And is the WR going to be there . . or somewhere else? Does he understand the routes?

The obvious is, Hill throws a decent pass one way, Crabtree is running a different route somewhere else, and Houston's D is all over that ball.
Originally posted by dust-7:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
I can't believe this day, after all that happened, is finally here. As far as his play on the field, maybe we should be patient. I mean look at our QB's.

Not just getting him the ball. But perhaps the greatest WR in the game, Rice, had a marginal rookie season. Even if the QB gets the ball out, it's going somewhere. And is the WR going to be there . . or somewhere else? Does he understand the routes?

The obvious is, Hill throws a decent pass one way, Crabtree is running a different route somewhere else, and Houston's D is all over that ball.

Perhaps?
Anyone else a little concerned a little with that hesitation for the "are you excited about the game this Sunday?" that Matt had?
I cannot wait to see him on the field! I can't believe this day is tomorrow. There were a few weeks when I didn't think I would ever get to see Crabtree in a 49er uniform and now it's happening.