• Mex49
I hate Jerry Sullivan so f**king much .
God damn it
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Thx for posting, interesting stuff.

No problem dawg.

That interview got me so jacked up for Crabtree. I mean, looking like the best receiver on the team, and being there only a couple weeks?! Wow, ridiculous. I can't wait.
Originally posted by wshaheen321:
http://www.knbr.com/common/global_audio/201/13595.mp3

Lots of great Crabtree stuff.

Great interview & definetly worth the time to listen.
I can't open it, can someone give me a quick summary please?
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

Crabtree is Awesome
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:

Crabtree is Awesome

Pretty much. The guy knows the game like most rookies don't. The initial plan to ease him in the offense was scrapped after day 1 of his career because he understood what he was supposed to do, and how to do it. Sing has been holding back on how special he thinks he is to the press, but he told Matt earlier in the week, before the news about him starting came out, about how amazed he was by not only his knowledge, but his ability on the field.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:

Crabtree is Awesome

Pretty much. The guy knows the game like most rookies don't. The initial plan to ease him in the offense was scrapped after day 1 of his career because he understood what he was supposed to do, and how to do it. Sing has been holding back on how special he thinks he is to the press, but he told Matt earlier in the week, before the news about him starting came out, about how amazed he was by not only his knowledge, but his ability on the field.

we can has great receiver?

*gets hopes up*
man this interview has me really excited to have crabtree on the team. great interview

Originally posted by Thorhawk:
man this interview has me really excited to have crabtree on the team. great interview

It's like how we all felt after the draft. We get to be excited again about this potentially great player. Let's hope he delivers for us.
I'd like to wait until I see him on the field before I get all giddy again.

Luckily I only have to wait two days for that.
  • dust-7
  • Info N/A

The quick summary is that the guy goes for the ball, fights for the ball, is good at making yards after the catch so that Hill doesn't have to throw that far. Question remains - O-line, and will Hill have time?

But here's the rookie problem. The plays, the options. Is he going over here when Hill expects him over there? Does he turn now, or later? They're saying he'll go inside and take the hit and hang on - that we'll see.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

It's like how we all felt after the draft. We get to be excited again about this potentially great player. Let's hope he delivers for us.

i think a lot of excitement was lost with the holdout...but I am back to the way I fely after the draft.
I can't believe this day, after all that happened, is finally here. As far as his play on the field, maybe we should be patient. I mean look at our QB's.
Share 49ersWebzone