There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Inspiring tweet from Matt Maiocco

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Maiocco is fibbin...he's hyping him up! It's a smoke screen for the Texans I tell ya

it's an illusion!
The problem i see with this is...Practice is one thing games are another...I mean Ive even seen B Lloyd make some acrobatic catches in preseason football games which is more than M Crabtree has done so far but look at where B Lloyd is now...
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Maiocco is fibbin...he's hyping him up! It's a smoke screen for the Texans I tell ya

it's an illusion!

Could it even be considered a Hillusion?
Originally posted by susweel:
Man we talkin bout practice, not a game but practice.

That Iverson thing is worn out bro.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Whats the chances craptree has over 100 yards ?

a million in a million
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by susweel:
Man we talkin bout practice, not a game but practice.

That Iverson thing is worn out bro.

Never, somethings are timeless.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by susweel:
Man we talkin bout practice, not a game but practice.

That Iverson thing is worn out bro.

Gotta dust off the Ye Olde Book of Jokes.
[ Edited by Black59Razor on Oct 23, 2009 at 5:51 PM ]
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Whats the chances craptree has over 100 yards ?

Not very good unless he turns one of Noodle Arms throws into big yardage , he may save Hill's career
Originally posted by 9ermj:
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Whats the chances craptree has over 100 yards ?

Not very good unless he turns one of Noodle Arms throws into big yardage , he may save Hill's career

hopefully, thatd be god for the team.
Originally posted by SashRoxx-1:
The problem i see with this is...Practice is one thing games are another...I mean Ive even seen B Lloyd make some acrobatic catches in preseason football games which is more than M Crabtree has done so far but look at where B Lloyd is now...

Are you really comparing B Lloyd to Crabtree?....I mean you have a point...we haven't seen the kid play at this level....but The body of work has to count for something......doesn't it?
I am up in the air about starting Crabtree now. If they can get the ball to him early and often it could open things up for the rest of the offense. :( if I don't start him and he blows it up I will be super pissed
I took a leap of faith and have him starting in one league.

I hope he comes through!

-9fA
It's things this that make me feel like ->
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Whats the chances craptree has over 100 yards ?

50/50
Originally posted by Giant9er:
It's things this that make me feel like ->

syber goatse!
...