There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

im sorry but i.....

know we are going to come out swinging with gore and crabtree. oline is going to be perfect in point of the game. WATCH. Hill's job is on the line "i think" so i know he is going to play very well. and coffee, he is a good running back, there trying to change his game and its hurting him.. there telling him to run to the tackles no matter what. there not letting him bounce it to the outside and when he does they chew his @$$ for it. if they just let him run he well peform like he did last year.

note: coffee would have been in the national championship if they would have kept giving him the ball in the SEC champions game bcuz he was tearin a new one to the number 1 defense of the florida gators.. and its not bcuz he was not running well they just went to the air with it. i know if they just let him do is thing its over..

so go ahead and take or ways with this thread. i don't care..
Search function noob.

~Ceadder
i think we will come out swinging...i agree but our O line is so so so bad. That will cause us to give the texans the ball back when we should still be driving/scoring on them. If we play like we did against the Cards, we will win.
BuZzB28?
we just need to play are game PERIOD
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
BuZzB28?

what?
Originally posted by vaniner757:
BuZzB28?

what?

never mind.
no he doesn't