LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

How does our 1st and 2nd down production rank?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's funny how Hill gets crucified for his 3rd down "issues" but has anyone been criticized for our 1st down issues or second down issues? I'm sure we are bottom in the league.
“Alex looks fine. You can bring guys in here off the street and practice and they’ll look fine. It’s just a matter of continuing to get better, refining those little things. But, Alex is getting better. He is getting better.”
Originally posted by cNiner:
“Alex looks fine. You can bring guys in here off the street and practice and they’ll look fine. It’s just a matter of continuing to get better, refining those little things. But, Alex is getting better. He is getting better.”

You're right. Alex hasn't not gotten a 1st down on 1st, 2nd or 3rd down all season long.
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Joecool:
It's funny how Hill gets crucified for his 3rd down "issues" but has anyone been criticized for our 1st down issues or second down issues? I'm sure we are bottom in the league.

I'm guessing they SUCK !!!!! on 1st and 2nd in addition to 3rd when you're 28th in O what do you expect
Originally posted by Giant9er:

You're right. Alex hasn't not gotten a 1st down on 1st, 2nd or 3rd down all season long.

why does EVERY thread turn into a Hill vs Smith thread?
Originally posted by matt49er:

Because its Niner Talk.

I think our first and second down production would not be good as well because we are usually in 3 and long (more than 5 yards). I would be surprised if we are ranked higher than 20 on first and 2nd down.
Originally posted by matt49er:

Because our starting QB situation is not OK, we are last or near last in every meaningful passing stat. The rest of the league is on to Hill and his noodle arm. They put 11 men in the box and dare Hill to beat them.... and he can't..

Share 49ersWebzone