There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Video-Our Week 7 Matchup

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d8139db9e/WK-7-Playbook-49ers-vs-Texans

Dont know how many of us have seen this video already. Do you guys think what they say holds any validity about our squad. Dont get me wrong im definitely for our team to win, but it's funny sometimes to listen to others that actually get paid, instead of just in the zone, and see what they feel about our team this week. Just wondering.
Good video. Hope we come to play.
  • Mex49
If Clements plays 10-15 yards off Andre Johnson it is going to be a really long day.

The possibility of being 3-3 is very real
Looking at the coaches cam on that Roddy White TD on Clements pisses me off so more than ever at Roman. The dude was jogging towards the ball and at the wrong angle until he realized White got loose. Roman sucks as it is, but not hustling is pathetic. I don't know how Sing can keep a guy in who isn't hustling to the ball.
Their outlook of the game did not look good on the 49ers part.
Our secondary is so f**king slow
finally............. everybody is off our bandwagon, we can finally win now.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

Reggie Smith, Shawntae Spencer, Terrell Brown and Dashon Goldson are all speedy guys...

spencer has been playing great, and Goldson is in his first year starting....

Clements, Roman, Lewis and Bly are all pretty effing slow...Lewis and Roman are slower than normal safety speed as well..
Originally posted by MaliCali:

Reggie Smith, Shawntae Spencer, Terrell Brown and Dashon Goldson are all speedy guys...

Clements, Roman, Lewis and Bly are all pretty effing slow...Lewis and Roman are slower than normal safety speed as well..

Yea I'm talking about our Starters though...Bly slow/Clements slow/Spencer is meh in terms of speed..Roman
Originally posted by MaliCali:

Yea I'm talking about our Starters though...Bly slow/Clements slow/Spencer is meh in terms of speed..Roman

yea they are slow but a passrush can always heal those problems (see the nyg defense without their elite passrush the saints exploted their secondary)
Haha everyone bashed SD when he said this team has NO SPEED!!

Now the 'experts" are saying it
that was a great video about the texans
Originally posted by Mex49:
If Clements plays 10-15 yards off Andre Johnson it is going to be a really long day.

The possibility of being 3-3 is very real

If we go 3-3, make that 3-4!