There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I thought we should tradded Patrick Willis!

When the season started i was really high on Takeo Spikes and Manny Lawson and Parys Haralson. I said to a bunch of people that if he did well that we should trade Willis while his stock was high! With him being so great I was thinking that we could get buttload of picks for him... . i was clouded i think.

I thought "wait till people hear this!" Everyone is so high on Willis, I thought people would be screaming death threats my way.

But know im starting to realize his real value to our team.... I think this week it will really hit me!!!

Was i alone on this(im sure i was) ????
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
When the season started i was really high on Takeo Spikes and Manny Lawson and Parys Haralson. I said to a bunch of people that if he did well that we should trade Willis while his stock was high! With him being so great I was thinking that we could get buttload of picks for him... . i was clouded i think.

I thought "wait till people hear this!" Everyone is so high on Willis, I thought people would be screaming death threats my way.

But know im starting to realize his real value to our team.... I think this week it will really hit me!!!

Was i alone on this(im sure i was) ????

perfect
hahaha