There are 200 users in the forums

Brooks Bollinger vs Shaun Hill: WHO?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Brooks Bollinger vs Shaun Hill: WHO?

whats funny is, the Bills are actually watching J.P. Losman from afar playing for the Las Vegas Loco's and regretting getting rid of him.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by Squirrel:
Oh, look! Hill's only tight spiral thrown this season. Way to go, buddy! You keep reachin' for that pot of gold.

Now you're just being an idiot, the poster above said that he hasn't thrown one spiral this year...and he was being serious.

And sad part is that you're being serious as well, and think that was his only one.

And, if I'm an idiot, you must be an absolute retard to not pick up on a f**king joke. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
Originally posted by Thrash88:
They should compete to see who can throw a Spiral...uh oh Hill loses

Nice, so now not only does Hill have the arm strength of a 2nd grader, the mental awareness of a snail? Now he can't even throw a spiral in the NFL...I'm glad we have great football minds on this board like you.

Josh Morgan said Hill's pass came down like a punt. How can a ball with a tight spiral come down like a punt?

Hill has been fluttering passes all season long. But, you're clearly too enamored with his playmaking abilities to see that.

Yes
all his passes so far have come down like a punt, EVERY single pass he has throw, he hasn't thrown one "pretty" pass the whole year.

Why, I've never seen Peyton or Brady throw non-spiral passes during a game...

And really Josh Morgan? The same guy that complains about his legs being tired when he has a bad game? Now complains about how the ball came down? There's a reason why he's losing his job to a rookie and Hill is not Morgan want's to be an elite WR, he needs to play like one, I doubt Brandon Marshal would've dropped Orton's "punts" like that, and then used it as an excuse

Orton can throw a spiral, and looks a lot more accurate. Hopefully Crabtree will help Hill get himself straightened out.
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
this is a joke right? he's in the UFL for a reason. Shaun Hill is a starting NFL quarterback -- whether he is doing great, doing good, managing games, or doing poorly. Discussion over.

True, but who else would he start for, other than the 49ers?

The Raiders maybe?
Oh, look! Hill's only tight spiral thrown this season. Way to go, buddy! You keep reachin' for that pot of gold.

Now you're just being an idiot, the poster above said that he hasn't thrown one spiral this year...and he was being serious.

And sad part is that you're being serious as well, and think that was his only one.

And, if I'm an idiot, you must be an absolute retard to not pick up on a f**king joke. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

I have better s**t to stick in my pipe and smoke, thank you very much.
Yeah right...Alex, Shaun and Brooks. That would be quite the trif**kta. I want a good QB not another loser.
Share 49ersWebzone