There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brooks Bollinger vs Shaun Hill: WHO?

Brooks Bollinger vs Shaun Hill: WHO?

Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
this is a joke right? he's in the UFL for a reason. Shaun Hill is a starting NFL quarterback -- whether he is doing great, doing good, managing games, or doing poorly. Discussion over.

True, but who else would he start for, other than the 49ers?

the bucs, if the raiders were smart he would start over spinderella, he would start on the browns
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
You heard me, lol.

Im watching the UFL game and man can Bollinger make all the throws, so should we sign Brooks and Cut Hill?

Its your choice, you decide.

WHO?
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by bambam52:
i dont know what drugs you are taking but i want some

none, i mean come on, everyone is complaining about Hill and his lack luster arm, so why not, Brooks is lighting up the UFL

Sign Brooks and Cut Hill,

Is the UFL televised?
I used to run into Brooks quiet a bit, his mom is a school teacher where my son goes to school.

I always support the local talent, used to watch him play for the Badgers when he was in college
Jeff George. He's available and he wants to play. I bet he still has a canon for an arm too.
just wow...
Garcia.
They should compete to see who can throw a Spiral...uh oh Hill loses
Originally posted by Thrash88:

Nice, so now not only does Hill have the arm strength of a 2nd grader, the mental awareness of a snail? Now he can't even throw a spiral in the NFL...I'm glad we have great football minds on this board like you.
i don't recall hill throwing one tight spiral, ever. Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things but you would think an NFL Caliber QB could would be able to do that without even trying to.
  • Squirrel
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

Nice, so now not only does Hill have the arm strength of a 2nd grader, the mental awareness of a snail? Now he can't even throw a spiral in the NFL...I'm glad we have great football minds on this board like you.

Josh Morgan said Hill's pass came down like a punt. How can a ball with a tight spiral come down like a punt?

Hill has been fluttering passes all season long. But, you're clearly too enamored with his playmaking abilities to see that.
[ Edited by Squirrel on Oct 23, 2009 at 9:45 AM ]
Quite possibly one of the dumbest posts of all time.
The UFL and NFL are not even close. He's throwing against the rejects of the NFL.

[ Edited by Sjceruti on Oct 23, 2009 at 9:48 AM ]
Originally posted by Squirrel:

Josh Morgan said Hill's pass came down like a punt. How can a ball with a tight spiral come down like a punt?

Hill has been fluttering passes all season long. But, you're clearly too enamored with his playmaking abilities to see that.

Yes
all his passes so far have come down like a punt, EVERY single pass he has throw, he hasn't thrown one "pretty" pass the whole year.

Why, I've never seen Peyton or Brady throw non-spiral passes during a game...

And really Josh Morgan? The same guy that complains about his legs being tired when he has a bad game? Now complains about how the ball came down? There's a reason why he's losing his job to a rookie and Hill is not Morgan want's to be an elite WR, he needs to play like one, I doubt Brandon Marshal would've dropped Orton's "punts" like that, and then used it as an excuse
  • Squirrel
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Squirrel:

Yes
all his passes so far have come down like a punt, EVERY single pass he has throw, he hasn't thrown one "pretty" pass the whole year.

Why, I've never seen Peyton or Brady throw non-spiral passes during a game...

And really Josh Morgan? The same guy that complains about his legs being tired when he has a bad game? Now complains about how the ball came down? There's a reason why he's losing his job to a rookie and Hill is not Morgan want's to be an elite WR, he needs to play like one, I doubt Brandon Marshal would've dropped Orton's "punts" like that, and then used it as an excuse

Oh, that's right. I forgot. Hill is the Second Coming of Joe Montana. Pardon me for not recognizing that.

Defend him all you want. You say he's great, then you hang on to that dream, buddy. Personally, I think he's nothing more than a backup in sheep's clothing, or something like that.