LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 136 users in the forums

Brooks Bollinger vs Shaun Hill: WHO?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Brooks Bollinger vs Shaun Hill: WHO?

• B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
for those who voted bollinger, you realize the cap ramifications, we would have to give brooks a 6yr/$60M deal, and cut Alex, Shaun, and maybe others like Jason Hill and Battle.

J Hill and maybe Chilo can go for sure!!

I think we make Alex and Shaun run "The Eliminator" from American Gladiators and whoever wins gets to stay.
Originally posted by GoNiners:
isn't the UFL the same league with JP Losman?

I'll still take Hill over Bollinger

yes it is, but Brooks has 9 TD's thru 3 games, and 1 INT and is the likely MVP of the league.

He is not playing against NFL defenses.
[ Edited by BHulman on Oct 22, 2009 at 5:49 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:
for those who voted bollinger, you realize the cap ramifications, we would have to give brooks a 6yr/$60M deal, and cut Alex, Shaun, and maybe others like Jason Hill and Battle.

J Hill and maybe Chilo can go for sure!!

I think we make Alex and Shaun run "The Eliminator" from American Gladiators and whoever wins gets to stay.

That sounds like a great idea, may the best man win, well become 2nd or 3rd string, lol.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by GoNiners:
isn't the UFL the same league with JP Losman?

I'll still take Hill over Bollinger

yes it is, but Brooks has 9 TD's thru 3 games, and 1 INT and is the likely MVP of the league.

He is not playing against NFL defenses.

this is a joke right? he's in the UFL for a reason. Shaun Hill is a starting NFL quarterback -- whether he is doing great, doing good, managing games, or doing poorly. Discussion over.
ummm look at the defense he is throwing against. I bet hill could be making the same throws if he was in the ufl
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Championship!
Originally posted by bambam52:
i dont know what drugs you are taking but i want some

none, i mean come on, everyone is complaining about Hill and his lack luster arm, so why not, Brooks is lighting up the UFL

Sign Brooks and Cut Hill,

why are you gonna cut the only Qb that can WIN US GAMES!!!! i dont understand that foreal . did our great Qb montana have a rocket arm NO he just knew how to play the game and NO IM NOT COMPARING HIM TO THE GREAT JOE COOL im saying he is a gamer
Originally posted by B650:

and we all though this piece of crap was our savior cause HE HAD A ARM!!!!

Ken Dorsey
  • titan
  • Veteran
When the heck does UFL come on? Is it on cable?
NEITHER...
He isn't serious, hes joking.

I hope.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
this is a joke right? he's in the UFL for a reason. Shaun Hill is a starting NFL quarterback -- whether he is doing great, doing good, managing games, or doing poorly. Discussion over.

True, but who else would he start for, other than the 49ers?
Share 49ersWebzone