There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

RB kEYON LATTIMORE SIGNED WITH NINERS PRATICE SQUAD

RB kEYON LATTIMORE SIGNED WITH NINERS PRATICE SQUAD

• dald1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
watched him at MD guy has no instincts at all just runs straight ahead no vision

so another coffee. nice.
Originally posted by strickac:
watched him at MD guy has no instincts at all just runs straight ahead no vision

Not sure about him college career, but he looked good in Cowboy's camp. Either way, he's an upgrade over Robinson.

Which training camp did you see??? He sucked HUGE nutz in HardKnocks!
I'll be surprise if Lattimore last more than 4 weeks b4 he gets waived... There had to be a better option for the practice squad than Lattimore
Guys its the practice squad relax let the guy show his skills obviously Singletary gave him a chance we shall see.
Originally posted by showtime49:
CAPITAL LETTERS CAPITAL LETTERS
http://blogs.insidelacrosse.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/lattimer_the_program_face_paint.jpg

hopefully he's as crazy as this one!
[ Edited by mryan1004 on Oct 22, 2009 at 11:41 AM ]
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Should've kept Sheets.

Who would you rather have on the team: Kory Sheets, Keon Lattimore, or Jean-Luc Picard?

this:
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by strickac:

Not sure about him college career, but he looked good in Cowboy's camp. Either way, he's an upgrade over Robinson.

Sheets was an upgrade over Robinson when it came to running. I beg to differ about Lattimore when he was in camp with the Cowboys. From what I saw he did just run straight ahead and didn't display the best vision but the one thing that bugged nme about him was that HE WAS AFRAID OF CONTACT. I remember watching a Cowboy game and Lattimore ran out of bounds when the defensive player was approaching and Moose Johnson ripped into him for running out of bounds and not taking the contact on. Lattimore did it again on the next play and Moose ripped him again. I don't like the signing but its just practice squad.Its not like he is gonna backup Gore if he gets reinjured.

Sheets was an upgrade, unfortunately he whiffed on more blocks that Rachal.

As for Keyon, I also remember one of the vets blowing him up during a non-contact drill, and he just popped up and smiled. Everyone gave him props for taking for the hit so well. I find it hard to believe that he's afraid of contact.
Lattimore sucks. Hoping Gore doesnt ever get injured again
Keyon Lattimore!?!?!?!?!?! OMG

I so dont care!!!