There are 257 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

RB kEYON LATTIMORE SIGNED WITH NINERS PRATICE SQUAD

RB kEYON LATTIMORE SIGNED WITH NINERS PRATICE SQUAD

can u add a 'dont care' option
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by lamontb:
watched him at MD guy has no instincts at all just runs straight ahead no vision

So you're saying he is another version of Coffee?

I was going to say this
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
watched him at MD guy has no instincts at all just runs straight ahead no vision

I was going to say this

might be but bigger at 230 lbs which would soften up the defense with the power running game we are trying to run it makes sense.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

I was going to say this

might be but bigger at 230 lbs which would soften up the defense with the power running game we are trying to run it makes sense.

So that just means he runs into the defense while being bigger than Coffee with the same results

I was going to say this

So that just means he runs into the defense while being bigger than Coffee with the same results

bigger equals breaking tackles are you ignoring his weight? Don't you know the difference?
Ehh...watever. So do they think he can contribute down the road? I doubt it. Sheets had more upsides than this guy. Sad.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Should've kept Sheets.

Who would you rather have on the team: Kory Sheets, Keon Lattimore, or Jean-Luc Picard?

or Jean Claude Van Damn
Keon Lattimore College: Maryland Number: 21. Height: 5-11 Weight: 222. Position: RB Pos2: KR Class/Draft Year: Sr/2008 40 Time: 4.58.. kory's replacement

I was going to say this

bigger equals breaking tackles are you ignoring his weight? Don't you know the difference?

Well if bigger means breaking tackles then why not put our biggest fattest player on offense and have them run the ball bigger doesn't always mean broken tackles. STRENGTH is what usually positively correlates with broken tackles.

I was going to say this

Well if bigger means breaking tackles then why not put our biggest fattest player on offense and have them run the ball bigger doesn't always mean broken tackles. STRENGTH is what usually positively correlates with broken tackles.

Just what I was going to say! If all that counts is a bigger guy without the necessary shkills as a good or exceptional back, then just do a Refrigerator Perry and stick a lineman in there to "soften up the defense".

Not sure about him college career, but he looked good in Cowboy's camp. Either way, he's an upgrade over Robinson.
Originally posted by strickac:

Not sure about him college career, but he looked good in Cowboy's camp. Either way, he's an upgrade over Robinson.

Sheets was an upgrade over Robinson when it came to running. I beg to differ about Lattimore when he was in camp with the Cowboys. From what I saw he did just run straight ahead and didn't display the best vision but the one thing that bugged nme about him was that HE WAS AFRAID OF CONTACT. I remember watching a Cowboy game and Lattimore ran out of bounds when the defensive player was approaching and Moose Johnson ripped into him for running out of bounds and not taking the contact on. Lattimore did it again on the next play and Moose ripped him again. I don't like the signing but its just practice squad.Its not like he is gonna backup Gore if he gets reinjured.
Originally posted by luis1985:
Saw him at Cowgirls Hard Knocks and he sucks. Sheets is better than him.

I agree!! He runs like a wounded turkey! He wobbles more than he runs, has no vision, and has an attitude similar to his loud-mouth brother! Bad Move!
  • dald1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
championship

rofl
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by superman49er:
lattimore sucked at maryland and does not have an nfl future, i liked sheets 100x more

I know, sheets was making an impact on the Practice Squad

he was a hall of famer for sure.

The next Barry Sander apparently...