LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Who should be our #1 Receiver?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who should be our #1 Receiver?

James Taylor (John's older brother).
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Oct 21, 2009 at 11:34 AM ]
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Who ever gets open and catch the most passes.

Seconded
  • lazy
  • Veteran
mindy vega
Larry Fitzgerald
Originally posted by lazy:
mindy vega

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Antonio Bryant
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
As of now..

1. Crabtree- first rd pick, highly talented, like i compared him before to Ajohnson,Fitzgerald,Boldin and Kubiak comes in and says remind him of Johnson. Has to be our number 1 rite away..

2. Morgan- has frustrated us all a little bit, but i think Crabtree will be the best thing for him. They are both young, talented, Crabs may have the higher upside and talent potential, but Morgan can play, and we have all seen him make plays. Has to play with more emotion, and more consistent.

3. Bruce- still the best route runner on the team and knows how to get open. Can probably do better for us as a 3rd down receiver at this point in his career.

4. Jones- He should atleast get in there in 5-7 passing plays, maybe switch some time with Bruce. We all wanna see what he can do, and he did have a good camp before the injury.

5. Hill- I really like Hill, but it looks like hes having a hard time competeing against the others. I would like to see Hill get some time, but it looks like hes below the competition. Maybe next year he will be the number 3 or 4 when Bruce leaves.

6. Battle- I think hes going to return punts and maybe kicks. We will see how his role plays out, ive always been a Battle supporter. he will do anything it takes to win and be a good teammate
Right now, Vernon Davis. He is our biggest threat and best playmaker. I don't understand why we don't slip him wide and let him get one on one matchups on the edge like the Bears do with Olsen, The Falcons do with Gonzo and the Chargers do/did with Gates.
Highest paid !
Of course this question is begging the response that Crabtree should be the #1. He's paid the highest, he comes in with a lot of hype, and there's a lot of hoopla associated with him, but I think I'm actually going to watch him in a game or two or three before I anoint him the #1. But that doesn't mean that I'm not hopeful that he's going to get there though.

DIVA
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Right now, Vernon Davis. He is our biggest threat and best playmaker. I don't understand why we don't slip him wide and let him get one on one matchups on the edge like the Bears do with Olsen, The Falcons do with Gonzo and the Chargers do/did with Gates.

Those teams all have QBs with decent arms. Us.............not so much
Share 49ersWebzone