49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 395 users in the forums

49ers DC Greg Manusky is Such a Cool Coach!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
yea, i just listened to it,


he sounds like a great coach, good DC.
What a stud!
Originally posted by CHAMBAZ:
What a stud!

But what if they get a first down?
Tom, they will NOT get a first down.
But if they do?
They will not. Positive.

Awesome, I love it!

~Dann~
[ Edited by ElDannMann on Oct 21, 2009 at 2:54 AM ]
Great interview! Hope we get to keep him around here for awhile.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Great interview! Hope we get to keep him around here for awhile.

We won't. Unfortunately, whether we are 16-0 or 0-16, other teams always take our coaches.

He's the one 49ers coach that I really believe belongs here. I also hope he stays for a few more years.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone