There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who will be more productive this week against the texans?

Bruce or Crabtree? I honestly cant see Bruce performing anymore, he is begining to drop passes, he creats no separation, and isnt getting any younger. Crabtree on the other hand, will be playing first NFL game, is coming of a knee injury, and has no NFL experience.

I'm guessing Crabtree stats will look something like 3 catches for 18 yards, and Bruce's will be 1 catch for 9 yards. your predictions?

ps - look for VD to be the most productive player this week
knee injury?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Bruce or Crabtree? I honestly cant see Bruce performing anymore, he is begining to drop passes, he creats no separation, and isnt getting any younger. Crabtree on the other hand, will be playing first NFL game, is coming of a knee injury, and has no NFL experience.

I'm guessing Crabtree stats will look something like 3 catches for 18 yards, and Bruce's will be 1 catch for 9 yards. your predictions?

I don't know where to start.
[ Edited by B650 on Oct 20, 2009 at 6:11 PM ]
Originally posted by DANADA:
knee injury?

or was it a foot injury...which ever
so should I go with the home or away Crabtree jersey this week
Originally posted by DANADA:
so should I go with the home or away Crabtree jersey this week

Maybe you should make your own separate thread on that..lol
over/under on total Crabtree related threads before the Texans game.
Originally posted by matt49er:
over/under on total Crabtree related threads before the Texans game.

Overrrrrrr
Hopefully gore and hill have the best stats and we get a Win. I want crabtree to show he's worth the money but our running game is our key to success.
Let the count down to the "Cut Crabs because he didn't catch 12 balls for 375+ yards" threads begin.

T minus 5 days...
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Hopefully gore and hill have the best stats and we get a Win. I want crabtree to show he's worth the money but our running game is our key to success.

Agreed,I believe Gore&VD will be used the most. Gore will be an essential part of the ground&passing game...Hopefully Hill can utilize checkdowns if our Wr's can't get open but I feel good about VD having a great game with him not being exposed as much with Crabs&Gore arrival.

[ Edited by Giant9er on Oct 20, 2009 at 6:53 PM ]
Its amazing, there are 8 replies in this forum and none of them have anything to do with who will be more productive between craptree or or bruce
  • B650
  • Veteran
Its amazing, there are 8 replies in this forum and none of them have anything to do with who will be more productive between craptree or or bruce

I say this with love, but I think it's because nobody really cares. We want them both to be productive.
Originally posted by B650:

I say this with love, but I think it's because nobody really cares. We want them both to be productive.

I am sure we all do, but the truth is, none of them will be productive this game. Morgan would have been more productive then both of them if he started