There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Michael Crabtree changes his name to Tim

So i was watching ESPNEWS and they were reporting about how Crabtree is going to start on sunday and well see for yourself i thought it was pretty funny lol.
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Oct 20, 2009 at 12:07 PM ]
espn fail. We must have signed his brother too.

back when all the crabtree hoopla was going on, I posted a pic of what my closed captioning said. It has his last name as "Craptree"

Also, the other say when the balloon boy was flying, they were saying "hope the little guy comes out okay" And the CC read "Hope the little gay makes it out okay".
By just reading the thread title, I almost believed it. Remember Fred Amey changed his name to Otis in his first (and probably only) game

btw, I went to high school with the guy. He's a good guy
Originally posted by FourNine49:
By just reading the thread title, I almost believed it. Remember Fred Amey changed his name to Otis in his first (and probably only) game

btw, I went to high school with the guy. He's a good guy

against the rams, returned a punt for a TD.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

lol wtf
Maybe the Santa Rosa Press Democrat made the mistake and it slipped past ESPN's fact checker ... no, they failed.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Rams new mascot?! LMAO!!!!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
back when all the crabtree hoopla was going on, I posted a pic of what my closed captioning said. It has his last name as "Craptree"

Also, the other say when the balloon boy was flying, they were saying "hope the little guy comes out okay" And the CC read "Hope the little gay makes it out okay".

• x49ersx123
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by valrod33: