LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

Who should start Sunday, Hill, Smith or Davis?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who should start Sunday, Hill, Smith or Davis?

Originally posted by sizzle86:
I don't feel confident when Smith plays, put Davis in there damnit

Yeah that's the answer...
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
I have a connection who works for the 49ers front office.

He sent me a message that I will share with you guy if you promise not to repeat it.

Word from the inside is "Hill will Start"

word from EVERYWHERE is hill will start.
there is NO qb controversy within the 49ers HQ.
in 3 weeks if we get blown out by the texans and colts and Hill looks like he did vs. ATL, then we will have something brewing on our hands.

EVERYWHERE - I thought I was giving out priviledge information. Oh well.

In other news...they told me they expect Crabtree to sign soon. But don't expect him to get on the field until the second half of the season.

He sent me a message that I will share with you guy if you promise not to repeat it.

in 3 weeks if we get blown out by the texans and colts and Hill looks like he did vs. ATL, then we will have something brewing on our hands.

In other news...they told me they expect Crabtree to sign soon. But don't expect him to get on the field until the second half of the season.

Hmmm.. You say you're an insider? Im not an insider, but have you not seen all of the news all over the 49er world? He's starting on Sunday. So...

edit: god damnit are u sarcasming me? i've had a long day. hahaha
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Oct 19, 2009 at 7:06 PM ]

Hmmm.. You say you're an insider? Im not an insider, but have you not seen all of the news all over the 49er world? He's starting on Sunday. So...

I think you need to check your sarcastic meter. I think it may be broken

Edit: No problem. Just excited for the week coming up.
[ Edited by dirtysouthniner on Oct 19, 2009 at 7:09 PM ]
lol at 41%
After 5 games and a 3-2 record, with a very bad OLINE, with no running game, with no real WRs, suspect playcalling, and when the defense gives us 45 points......some of the fans want Alex to start.
Sad.
Originally posted by 49ersking:
After 5 games and a 3-2 record, with a very bad OLINE, with no running game, with no real WRs, suspect playcalling, and when the defense gives us 45 points......some of the fans want Alex to start.
Sad.

You are acting like Hill was performing at a probowl level in every game besides the game against ATL. The facts are that Hill has struggled to get the offense going in every game and the first 3 quarters of the Vikings game. So by saying that in 5 games Hill has only had 1 good quarter.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
i don't care who starts. just want someone that wins.
Originally posted by Dino:
i don't care who starts. just want someone that wins.

Post of the day
Originally posted by backontop:
Sad.

You are acting like Hill was performing at a probowl level in every game besides the game against ATL. The facts are that Hill has struggled to get the offense going in every game and the first 3 quarters of the Vikings game. So by saying that in 5 games Hill has only had 1 good quarter.

So far, the QB is not the main problem. When it becomes that, it is time to switch. Not 'cause someone wants to see how Alex will perform in this situation...if it works great, else bring back Hill...else try Davis...else come back to...
This is not high school.

Sad.

So far, the QB is not the main problem. When it becomes that, it is time to switch. Not 'cause someone wants to see how Alex will perform in this situation...if it works great, else bring back Hill...else try Davis...else come back to...
This is not high school.

I am not saying play musical QB's. But when the offense isn't exactly putting fear in any defenses, something has to be done to try and shake things up.
Start Hill but if his crappy play continues and I say pull him at the half.

Ya know, I still support Hill and am on the starship, but if he flounders, I may have to agree with you... *smack*.... although I would not quite be ready to eat some crow...
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Start Hill but if his crappy play continues and I say pull him at the half.

Ya know, I still support Hill and am on the starship, but if he flounders, I may have to agree with you... *smack*.... although I would not quite be ready to eat some crow...

at least there are some realistic and logical thinking Hill supporters.
For me it's very simple......

I am convinced Hill is not the answer.

I doubt Alex is the answer, but would like to see him try.

I'm hopeful Davis is the answer and if Alex sucks plug in Davis (NOW). If he's too dumb to learn this BS, watered down, so called offense we run, he has no business in the NFL. The reality is our QBs aren't asked to do much.

If all three of these guys aren't the answer I say we take one of our first round picks and draft a stud QB.

For me its not about Smith, Hill or Davis. Its about knowing what we have on our roster. We need a winner at the QB position, but all we have are question marks. Time for some answers.
Originally posted by leolion:
Hill moves around better than Smith. Davis isn't ready.

WTF?

Share 49ersWebzone