There are 546 users in the forums
Who should start Sunday, Hill, Smith or Davis?
Who should start Sunday, Hill, Smith or Davis?
Oct 19, 2009 at 6:23 PM
- backontop
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,346
Start Hill but if his crappy play continues and I say pull him at the half.
Oct 19, 2009 at 6:25 PM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Originally posted by backontop:
Start Hill but if his crappy play continues and I say pull him at the half.
agreed
Oct 19, 2009 at 6:26 PM
- Mex49
- Member
- Posts: 2,979
Originally posted by backontop:
Start Hill but if his crappy play continues and I say pull him at the half.
I was going to say lock this b***h but seriously, why not?
Oct 19, 2009 at 6:27 PM
- Ronnie49Lott
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,507
Originally posted by backontop:
Start Hill but if his crappy play continues and I say pull him at the half.
Agreed. This crappy excuse of an offense can't continue and the Alex question will be answered once and for all. I just want the Niners to move the damn ball, whoever can do that, Davis included.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Oct 19, 2009 at 6:30 PM ]
Oct 19, 2009 at 6:27 PM
- Chief
- Veteran
- Posts: 28,272
I can't believe all these people still have a man crush on Alex Smith. You guys know that Hill won some award for his face right? Must be the ice bucket pic of Alex that keep you guys on his bust.
Oct 19, 2009 at 6:27 PM
- Memphis9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,651
Originally posted by backontop:
Start Hill but if his crappy play continues and I say pull him at the half.
I agree.
Oct 19, 2009 at 6:28 PM
- PRIMETIME21
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,850
hill hasnt shown me enough so far this year to warrent him keeping the job long term. I still say start him though for now, but i think this is still alex's team after this year until hill takes over the position. I mean we went after warner, so niners must know the QB position is obviously our weakest link right now and is whats holding the team back. I say niners address this in the offseason.
Oct 19, 2009 at 6:28 PM
- backontop
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,346
Originally posted by Mex49:Originally posted by backontop:
Start Hill but if his crappy play continues and I say pull him at the half.
I was going to say lock this b***h but seriously, why not?
why not what? Why not lock it? Why not start Hill? Why not start Smith? Your post confuses me
Oct 19, 2009 at 6:30 PM
- LeadFarmer
- Veteran
- Posts: 822
Originally posted by backontop:
Start Hill but if his crappy play continues and I say pull him at the half.
But he plays his best in the second half
Oct 19, 2009 at 6:32 PM
- backontop
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,346
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:Originally posted by backontop:
Start Hill but if his crappy play continues and I say pull him at the half.
But he plays his best in the second half
Doesn't matter. The team can't win games with a QB that can only perform in the 4th quarter.
Oct 19, 2009 at 6:32 PM
- DynastyChile
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,808
Originally posted by Chief:
I can't believe all these people still have a man crush on Alex Smith. You guys know that Hill won some award for his face right? Must be the ice bucket pic of Alex that keep you guys on his bust.
Have you seen Hill throw the ball these past couple games? He has the power to give you a man crush on the way Jamarcus Russel just threw the ball, its pathetic. Send me in there i can chuck a ball around better than Hill
Oct 19, 2009 at 6:36 PM
- leolion
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,564
Hill moves around better than Smith. Davis isn't ready.
Oct 19, 2009 at 6:36 PM
- LeadFarmer
- Veteran
- Posts: 822
Originally posted by backontop:Originally posted by LeadFarmer:Originally posted by backontop:
Start Hill but if his crappy play continues and I say pull him at the half.
But he plays his best in the second half
Doesn't matter. The team can't win games with a QB that can only perform in the 4th quarter.
Start smith and then bring in hill as the Closer
Oct 19, 2009 at 6:37 PM
- DynastyChile
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,808
Originally posted by leolion:
Hill moves around better than Smith. Davis isn't ready.