LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 388 users in the forums

Are you concerned about our Primetime game against the Bears?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cNiner:
you should be concerned about our next game not the primtime !

• carl
  • Veteran
I'm concerned about every game.

The Bears game though, I'm going to be at my neighbors house to watch the game. And he's from Chi-Town and a huge Bears fan. But he's also a huge Singletary fan and follows the 49ers because we are each others football friend. If that makes sense.

He better grill up something good or I'll raise hell. I'll bring good beer though, he drinks crap.

Im going to put this simply:

I live in CHicago, i hate bears fans...and we better win...

ILL DONE
Originally posted by carl:
I'm concerned about every game.

The Bears game though, I'm going to be at my neighbors house to watch the game. And he's from Chi-Town and a huge Bears fan. But he's also a huge Singletary fan and follows the 49ers because we are each others football friend. If that makes sense.

He better grill up something good or I'll raise hell. I'll bring good beer though, he drinks crap.

That's a funny pic. Looks like he's sucking ass and grabbing balls.
Originally posted by GodismyLight:
You have to take them one game at a time.
i dont give a flying f*** if our games are primetime games or not, i just wana win
I'm concerned about Houston.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
i dont give a flying f*** if our games are primetime games or not, i just wana win

the only thing i'm concerned about is if we can stomp them out like they have for the past two games vs. us. cuz when it was 44-0 in the first half in ... 2006? 2007? i don't remember, i was s**t embarrassed.
I'm going to that game!!!!!!!! Its going to be crazy bc there are lots of Bears fans around these parts!!!!! Cant wait!!!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
My thoughts?

F#CK DA BEARS!

Originally posted by fropwns:
My thoughts?

F#CK DA BEARS!

Bears Fans are so cocky and annoying... i live in chicago and hear it from them all the time, we better KILL THEM
Share 49ersWebzone