There are 198 users in the forums

Are you concerned about our Primetime game against the Bears?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I ask this because after what we seen through the first six weeks it is going to be a tough game.

Primetime Game: This is our chance to prove to the NFL and the country that the niners are true playoff contenders. Prove to all the haters that never watch us that we are for real and can beat a team outside of our weak division. Not to mention, also to prove that this team belongs on Primetime and should get more than 1 or 2 a year.

Before last week i had a lot of confidence in this game, but no some doubts have creeped into my head. I am not saying that i don't think they can win but now i have some reservations.

Just interested to hear your thoughts about our first PRIMETIME game.
Cutler will throw 2 Ints
I'm concerned about Houston, then the Colts.
we will not be humiliated on prime time!
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:

Exactly when did folks start looking 3 games down the road just b/c they are concerned about the national opinion of the team.
I already got my tickets for that game so we better win.
Hell, why stop there?

I'm SOOOO concerned about our week 16 game against the Lions.

Petrified even.

.......................hold me?
Originally posted by King49er:

Especially since out of these two, the Colts loss is almost definite, and Houston dont look that bad either. I'm still pulling for us with the win, but the next two games will define who we really are before we even make it to Primetime.
You have to take them one game at a time.

I think we match up incredibly well against the Bears and could actually beat them soundly.
yeah we need to deal with the possibility that we could be 3-5 or even 3-6 before we get back up above .500 for the season!! It's a tough stretch for this team, and we all have a sour taste in our mouth after this last loss! Houston just beat Cinn, who surprisingly are having a good start to the season! Schaub and johnson might tear us up!
I am concerned about every game with Father (raye) Time calling plays, Hill flinging the rock and our OL that can't run block or pass protect.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
I am concerned about every game with Father (raye) Time calling plays, Hill flinging the rock and our OL that can't run block or pass protect.

Father time! LOLOLOLOL
Share 49ersWebzone