LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

What will our record be the rest of the season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will our record be the rest of the season?

• BobS
  • Veteran
Glad to see 6-5 winning early, that tells me all the overly optimistic fans have came back to Earth.
I'll let you know in 11 weeks.
6-5 or 7-4, if we can go 7-4 the rest of the way we win the division.
11-0 hehehe
  • B650
  • Veteran
I think 5-6, 6-5, or 7-4 are the most likely scenarios.

I can't believe 10% think that we'll go 11-0. They're either just messing around, drunk, delusional, or any combination of those three.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I'll let you know in 11 weeks.

6-5, so 9-7. Win the West, get blown out in the first round.
Wins probably against AZ, Chicago, Tennessee, Jacksonville, Detroit, and @St.Louis... hopefully we win more than one away game tho...
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Wins probably against AZ, Chicago, Tennessee, Jacksonville, Detroit, and @St.Louis... hopefully we win more than one away game tho...

wins: HOU, TEN, one of CHI or GB, JAX, one of SEA and AZ, DET, STL

loss: IND, PHI, one of CHI or GB, one of SEA or AZ

so thats about 7-4. 10-6 final record.

however, we do not play too many good teams the rest of the way guys. stop being all doom and gloom about the falcons loss. Houston isnt that good, Titans are AWFUL, Bears are beatable in SF, GB has one of the worst OL in football, JAX is awful, SEA stinks, weve already beat AZ in their place, Lions are awful, and STL is awful

Indy will beat us. our victory there will come from our D not allowing 35+ pts. if we can score say 17 pts and not give up 35+, i think we can be happy with the Indy game.

and Philly....i was chalking this up as an auto loss until this weekend....they lost to the Raiders. maybe theyre beatable after all. although its in Philly. i wouldnt hold my breath.

only 2 games im afraid of, the rest are winnable. were still a good team. the Vikings are 6-0, and we should have made them 5-1. and we were up in the metrodome. the falcons blowout was an aberration. we got cocky coming off the rams game, and ATL had 2 weeks to prepare for us.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Oct 19, 2009 at 1:55 PM ]

when it comes to chi & gb(it could be just me), they’re no better than the vikes & we almost beat them(we all know how that game end). i don’t believe that game was a fluke, but i do believe that the atl game was though. the niners have been consistent all season except for the last game. solid defense & a offense that does JUST ENOUGH to win games. the last game the offense scored their season low of 10pts(they looked outta sink), the defense allowed the most yards passing(if i’m not mistaken), points in a game & in a half (if i’m not wrong again too), & allowed a 100yd rusher all in one game. if you a real fan, like the team right now or not you’ve got to admit they were off their game. sorry but i don’t believe that we’re that bad & they’re that good. it’s the only game that is inconsistent(so far n-e-ways). as far as phiily goes again whats with all the hype. this same team(basically) was hanging with & winning into the 4th quarter(if not mistaken again) eagles team(which could have a bad day against us too). Just Turn Over sullivan was tring to do too much & costed us the game. with more time, experience, hill instead of jt playing why can’t we beat them. i’m not saying that we’ll win all except for the colt game but like someone said there are going to be some games that they win that they shouldn’t & vice versa.
[ Edited by calinig4life on Oct 19, 2009 at 3:00 PM ]
we're going to win the next 37 games straight.
Originally posted by bigmur49:

This.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by bigmur49:

This.

Depends. If we win the West, we get a home playoff game. We could keep it close (until we have to go on the road to Philadelphia or New Orleans).
You gotta love the 11-0 people. True niner fans right there.
Share 49ersWebzone