LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Possible Jimmy Raye Sighting...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
That's awesome man, really LUDA situation...Suprised you didn't say "Hey homie, wtf is up with constant runs up the middle on 1st&2nd down 2 only get your boy Hill in a 3rd down jam". I think people need 2 relax of the situation,I for one am still 2 an extent a Alex Smith supporter but 2 be techniccly honest,if certain things/plays went our way wed be 4-1 if it wasn't for Favre's sweet ass pass(not to mention putting not enough pressure on Favre&Bly's dropped INT).The score seemed like we got blown out more than we actually did against the Falcons...I watched the game,but it was dumb mistakes that are simplybeing posted all over the WZ so no need 2 post those. Give HIll&this OL a few more games...If you're a Smith supporter like me&believe he needs his shot right now because it gives us a better shot,pray that Hill gets a concussion from his ignorance in taking a hit instead of him finding way 2 make a play&get out of the pocket.

-sorry mods,I had another account on here but after two years of simply reading threads I decided to make another account

I love the name .. Might just smoke some trees myself

Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
if this was a noob posting it'd be "pic or it didn't happen" followed by

VERY FUNNY!
Originally posted by Squirrel:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by Squirrel:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Whats up guys I just got back from town. I went to get a haircut (which never got done bc it was too packed) and I happen to walk outside and this guy who looked and sounded just like Jimmy Raye was outside standing right beside the UPS store on his phone. I got on my phone to call Pat (PTulini) and told him "guess who is standing 20 feet away from me"? I said "Jimmy Raye"!

Well I waited about 10-15 mins for him to get off the phone bc I could tell he was on the phone talking football related and didnt want to bother him. Well when I finally went up and talked to him I introduced myself as a huge 49er fan and he said "wow a 49er fan on the east coast huh". I siad oh yeah since I was 7. I first asked him about Crabtree and the amount of playtime we will see him at. I asked him will he be in a small package of plays and will we mostly see him in the slot as a 3rd WR on 3rd downs. He told me "your going to see alot more of Crabtree than just a small package and he will definately be in there. He will most likely be the 3rd WR". I then asked him about the Alex Smith and Shuan Hill deal and he just smiled and chuckled and told me "well its a work in progress right now" (so guys take that for what its worth). I told him he must have been golfing today (I live right by Pinehurst, NC where Golf is huge and home of the US Open of Golf) but he told me he was going tomorrow. For those who dont know Jimmy is from Fayetteville, NC which is about 20 mins from me. For those who think I am full of it I could give a s**t less about it. Later guys.

Quote:
"I then asked him about the Alex Smith and Shuan Hill deal and he just smiled and chuckled and told me "well its a work in progress right now" (so guys take that for what its worth)."

what have you done D:

...but seriously, I took it as, our offense with Shaun and as a whole, is still a work in progress.... Singletary was mentioning something like that a couple of weeks back.

Hey, if it makes you fall alseep a little easier with that life-sized poster of Captain Wounded Duck hanging over your head, you just keep telling yourself that.

WOW! You seriously need to get off Smith's nutsack! ! Someone says to respect the thread and not to make this a Smith vs Hill thread and what is the first thing you do!

What a douche! How old are you??

Another one who is incapable of doing something other than return to the "How old are you" flame. Wow. We are truly in the presence of greatness.

And, you clearly have no freaking clue what you're talking about. I have repeatedly stated that I dislike both of our top two quarterbacks because I feel neither one is the answer.

Was I hijacking the thread? No. I was commenting on the original poster's clear preference for the starting quarterback. He is the one who came to said quarterback's defense.

This offense is a work in progress? Um, yeah. It's going to take a lot of rebuilding -- like replacing the offensive coordinator, the quarterbacks and the offensive line. How's that for answering the topic?

So, take that and shove it.

And how is f**k You for answering your topic?
Sounds like we have some hope I guess, which is good lol. I'm interested in what he meant by the "it's a work in progress" statement aboout the QBs. I'm really glad to hear that Crabtree will be on the field a lot.
Yo I was at the Goodwill down the street today and I saw this lady that had a deep voice and she sounded almost like Jimmy Raye but like he/she had a wiig on mayn. I said wassup howz the Niners and she said WTF is Niners lemme do my shopping you weirdass. So I was like bulls**t, I pulled out my blackberry and said hold still Ima take a picture for you to post on the webzone n shyt cuz I don't believe you are not Jimmy Raye or at least someone related. She meanmugged me but I was like too bad biyatch. So I was like yeah I even got a comparable photo of Jimmy Raye and this odd lady so yeah decide for yourself.

Originally posted by PTulini:
My best friend Miles (NC49erFan82) just called me and says, " Guess who is about 20 feet away from me right now... Jimmy Raye."

He says Raye lives near him in Fayetteville, NC. Miles is gonna call me back in a few minutes. He says Jimmy Raye is in a UPS Store.

i didn't know bill cosby lived in north carolina... he's married to flavor flave right?
Originally posted by HessianDud:
maybe our offense has been in NC all along and he's going to ship it back to us.

That's a good one. Or maybe he's sending out resumes.
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
if this was a noob posting it'd be "pic or it didn't happen" followed by

EXACTLY.

And your point is? lol

Noobs can't be trusted. Veterans with some sort of track record/history can.
If I saw him at UPS I would ask him if he's gonna at least get a little creative with shipping his package

Originally posted by susweel:
Call your friend and tell him to slap Jimmy Raye in the face for me for calling those s**tty ass plays.

lol
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Yo I was at the Goodwill down the street today and I saw this lady that had a deep voice and she sounded almost like Jimmy Raye but like he/she had a wiig on mayn. I said wassup howz the Niners and she said WTF is Niners lemme do my shopping you weirdass. So I was like bulls**t, I pulled out my blackberry and said hold still Ima take a picture for you to post on the webzone n shyt cuz I don't believe you are not Jimmy Raye or at least someone related. She meanmugged me but I was like too bad biyatch. So I was like yeah I even got a comparable photo of Jimmy Raye and this odd lady so yeah decide for yourself.

that may be the uglies pic i've ever seen
Share 49ersWebzone