LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

Our first non-division win?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Our first non-division win?

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Texans have too much offense. Im thinking we beat Tennessee next out of division

their offense is good but i think we can take them
Has to be the Texans. If we lose that one, we will be f**ked.

[ Edited by jones49 on Oct 15, 2009 at 19:00:28 ]
Houston....... Crabtree in the back of the endzone for the winning touchdown
  • ZRF80
It better be the Texans, cause Indy is going to blow us out. If we lose this, we end up 3-4 and our season is flushed down the toilet.....
Originally posted by ZRF80:
It better be the Texans, cause Indy is going to blow us out. If we lose this, we end up 3-4 and our season is flushed down the toilet.....

Agreed
Originally posted by Giant9er:
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Agreed

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
This is a bogus poll...I'm hoping everyone is picking it will be the Texans game.

How is it bogus?

It's bogus, because if you see the results Texans game is currently at 86%....now let me ask...isn't that the obvious pick considering this is a 49er fan forum and that's our next game?

No offense bro.

Not really obvious unless you're a huge homer.

I don't have enough faith in this team to think they can beat the Texans or Colts on the road, I voted Titans.

Being a "homer" is one thing....but if the Niners don't beat the Texans (especially after a Falcons blowout bonanza) and lose 3 straight games (including Colts), then they may never get a win "outside the division".

Although.... it's good to know you would still have "faith" that they can beat the Titans after losing 3 striaght. I will then look to you for optimism Huckleberry!

Realest of all talks.

And we've already beaten a team superior to Houston on the road in Arizona . . . BTW Houston just lost at Arizona. To suggest that Niner fans expecting a win at Houston are "HUGE Homers" is obviously ridiculous.

I think someone was emotionally scarred by the Falcon loss.

Houston was down 21 against AZ before tying and almost winning that game.They definitely could put points on the board and have a pass rush as well.If the 49ers D has a let down and they fall behind then they could be in trouble.I wouldn't look past them by any means.

GO NINERS
Share 49ersWebzone