LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Beginning to lose faith ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Beginning to lose faith ?

I just started watching football a year ago. I like the 49ers because somebody told me that their favorite guy is Joe Idaho or something like that. I like potatoes and am I fan of chips so I thought that was really cool to have a name like that. But the problem is that this team cannot have victories! How can this team be one I like if they like to lose all the time? We used to have a handsome coach and he dressed all nice and he reminds me of the old president, but now our coach looks like a Ninja Turtle. I can't root for a Ninja Turtle team! I was going to return my Rashaun Woods jersey that I got back to Ross where I got it, but then I heard the leader of the 49ers has the most symmetrical face in football. Is this true? I like him already. But we are always the losers and I hate when people at work make fun of my Rashaun Woods jersey. I tell them it's 49ers and Joe Idaho was the best leader of a team and they laugh at me. I saw a Raiders jersey at Marshall's that I like because of the colors and it says Russell on it. I might get it after work today.
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
f**k that i will never lose faith in the niners til the day that i die...every sunday is a new game and we sure are a better team mother fuc*ers we are gonna bounce back from this one and its gonna be on to all the faithless ball lickers...so called 49ers fans damn you mother fuc*kers piss me off go eat a pizza in the closet on sundays and dont worry about the 9ers
Well I am starting to lose faith....in our offense and Jimmy Raye. The defense is rock solid. I'm just praying that Frank Gore makes a full recovery. If not, I think we are destined to be a .500 squad mainly due to fact that we can't convert 3rd downs or throw the ball more than 10 yards down the field. Teams have figured us out and unless we make adjustments (maybe utilize Crabtree), we are in trouble.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
I just started watching football a year ago. I like the 49ers because somebody told me that their favorite guy is Joe Idaho or something like that. I like potatoes and am I fan of chips so I thought that was really cool to have a name like that. But the problem is that this team cannot have victories! How can this team be one I like if they like to lose all the time? We used to have a handsome coach and he dressed all nice and he reminds me of the old president, but now our coach looks like a Ninja Turtle. I can't root for a Ninja Turtle team! I was going to return my Rashaun Woods jersey that I got back to Ross where I got it, but then I heard the leader of the 49ers has the most symmetrical face in football. Is this true? I like him already. But we are always the losers and I hate when people at work make fun of my Rashaun Woods jersey. I tell them it's 49ers and Joe Idaho was the best leader of a team and they laugh at me. I saw a Raiders jersey at Marshall's that I like because of the colors and it says Russell on it. I might get it after work today.

HA

Post of the week!

LOL Thank You for bringing some laughter into this lame a*s thread. We always have a bad game once a year. We lost a heartbreaker and now a blowout. We have the taste of both defeats and we know that we don't want to feel that again. I'll never give up on the Niners...I may turn the f8ckin tv off at the 6 minute mark in the 2nd quarter like I did on Sunday, but that's not giving up. It's more about avoiding stress.
I "like the smell" around the current team. There still a few musky socks in there that need to be thrown out but soon as they are we have something here. I am still not sold on Sing 100%, but I really want to be. I will be interested to see how the team responds to this loss.

I would also like to see Sing start making all players equally accountable. To this point I think he patty cakes Hill a little bit. He talks about wanting to knock Chilo out for letting pressure through but doesn't flinch when Hill moves straight toward it, or throws balls at players feet, or over their head, or well short of where it should be. He is gonna get on Morgan for allowing a ball to hit him in the hands without making the play, but not a word for Hill who ducked it out there in the odd trajectory it came down in.....
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Lose faith? This team is what I thought it was, better than the last 1/2 dozen years,
but a team that will be hard pressed to finish with a winning record. The starting QB would probably not even be picked up by someone else if he was cut tomorrow, there are 3rd string QBs better than him. To contend with the clown we have as a starting QB would take a pro bowl offensive line, and a #1 defense, which we do not have. Sorry guys that you weren't ready for an ass whipping, I knew it was coming.
Originally posted by mannydawson:

LOL Thank You for bringing some laughter into this lame a*s thread. We always have a bad game once a year. We lost a heartbreaker and now a blowout. We have the taste of both defeats and we know that we don't want to feel that again. I'll never give up on the Niners...I may turn the f8ckin tv off at the 6 minute mark in the 2nd quarter like I did on Sunday, but that's not giving up. It's more about avoiding stress.

This team is improving. They may not be quite as good as I thought they might be after the Viking game; but I am confident they are not as bad as we saw Sunday. The Niners are going to be in the thick of it throughout the season to win the NFC West. But, for about the last six or seven years were have had more than "a bad game once a year." I hope this is the year when we can finally chalk up one terrible performance as that once a year occurance.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
You kids know nothing about pain. If you all had lived through the Dick Nolan, Pete McCulley, Ken Meyer, and Monte Clark era of revolving door coaches 80% of this board would be on SUICIDE WATCH!

...and Joe Thomas.. what a joke those days were

Originally posted by Giant9er:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
You kids know nothing about pain. If you all had lived through the Dick Nolan, Pete McCulley, Ken Meyer, and Monte Clark era of revolving door coaches 80% of this board would be on SUICIDE WATCH!

...and Joe Thomas.. what a joke those days were

I thought the Niners should have stuck with Scott Bull. That kid ran the wishbone better than any NFL quarterback I have ever seen.
  • ZRF80

Our season is officially over......
I just don't get how we can have Gore, Crabtree, Morgan, Davis, Bruce, Walker and not have an at least 13-15th ranked offense.

Shaun Hill is a good enough quarterback. I think our offensive coordinator is a scrub.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
I just don't get how we can have Gore, Crabtree, Morgan, Davis, Bruce, Walker and not have an at least 13-15th ranked offense.

Shaun Hill is a good enough quarterback. I think our offensive coordinator is a scrub.

Crabtree has not played yet.
Share 49ersWebzone