There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

lets be happy that we're 3-2!

ok people! we're 3-2. you could look at it as a bad thing. or you could look at it as a good thing! all i know is we lost to a elite atlanta team and they did it with out our best player on offense! lets not worry we got alot of football left to play so lets give our support to our team and stop bagging on what we have on the field! we got to almost being 4-0 with what we have so lets have some faith! i'm tired of reading all you guys in complete shock over what happened with atlanta! they're a good team! and we played like SHHHHHHH... all the way around the boards! it wasn't one persons fault! it was everyones. you know how many turnovers we had? defensive turnovers, offensive turnovers, special teams! still lots of football guys! still lots to look forward to! lets stay positive!

[ Edited by alanbeez22 on Oct 13, 2009 at 12:10:49 ]
Good a postive thread.

Can't wait to see Crabtree hit the field.

Glad to see Gore healthy.

Still have faith in VD.

Can't get any worse than last sunday.
When the schedule came out, I guessed we'd be 3-2 at the break, with us definitely beating Seattle and St. Louis at home, and hoping we'd get 1 of the other 3. We've done that, and I figure we're where we should be.

I think people would feel better about our record if we didn't get embarrassed on Sunday, but 3-2 is good. Lots of pressure on us for the Texans game now. Can't take 3-3 record to Indy.

But I'm happy with the first 5 weeks.
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
ok people! we're 3-2. you could look at it as a bad thing. or you could look at it as a good thing! all i know is we lost to a elite atlanta team and they did it with out our best player on offense! lets not worry we got alot of football left to play so lets give our support to our team and stop bagging on what we have on the field! we got to almost being 4-0 with what we have so lets have some faith! i'm tired of reading all you guys in complete shock over what happened with atlanta! they're a good team! and we played like SHHHHHHH... all the way around the boards! it wasn't one persons fault! it was everyones. you know how many turnovers we had? defensive turnovers, offensive turnovers, special teams! still lots of football guys! still lots to look forward to! lets stay positive!

yes u are indeed right , this is that game that will wake up the team hopefully for the rest of the season
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Good a postive thread.

Can't wait to see Crabtree hit the field.

Glad to see Gore healthy.

Still have faith in VD.

Can't get any worse than last sunday.

ya... i'm tired of these fans in complete shock over a loss to a good team! it happens! so lets move on from this one and stop hating on the players! i think they seem to forget we were almost 4-0 before this past loss! sometimes it ashames me to see our own fans reactions!
Houston game is a big one! Cant lose, cause if we do we will be 3-4 before we know it, having to face the Colts week 8.
yeah we need to win the Texans game especially with the Cardinals working all their s**t out.
All I have to do is think of the Raiders, and I'm happy in an instant.
I think it's rather amazing how many people jumped on the bandwagon following a 3-1 start, to how many of the same people jumped right off after we lost last weekend.

Now I see threads that state the following:

Bench Shaun Hill?
Fire Jimmy Raye?
Start Alex Smith?
Fire the defensive and offensive line coaches? (that one's a doozy)
Bench Chilo Rachal
Bench Adam Snyder
Cut Michael Lewis
Cut Dre Bly (Really?)

I'm really thinking there's something to a suggestion that all new posters need to pass some sort of football intelligence test -- just BASICS understand -- before they are allowed to start posting ridiculous threads.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I think it's rather amazing how many people jumped on the bandwagon following a 3-1 start, to how many of the same people jumped right off after we lost last weekend.

Now I see threads that state the following:

Bench Shaun Hill?
Fire Jimmy Raye?
Start Alex Smith?
Fire the defensive and offensive line coaches? (that one's a doozy)
Bench Chilo Rachal
Bench Adam Snyder
Cut Michael Lewis
Cut Dre Bly (Really?)

I'm really thinking there's something to a suggestion that all new posters need to pass some sort of football intelligence test -- just BASICS understand -- before they are allowed to start posting ridiculous threads.

Yea couldnt agree more. Getting rid of players that start and have played somewhat well for most games is absurd. If we have a good game coming off the bye everyone will be back to saying how were going to the superbowl again.
Originally posted by cNiner:

you're reason?
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
3-0 within division!
Originally posted by cNiner:

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Houston game is a big one! Cant lose, cause if we do we will be 3-4 before we know it, having to face the Colts week 8.

Ditto!