There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

someones else pointed this out and i agree.??

• da209
  • Veteran
whats the chances of norv turner gettting fired and us hiring him as our oc next year?
because jimmy raye is not getting it done. Im tired of seening runs up the middle all the time, can we get some to the outside?
Originally posted by da209:
whats the chances of norv turner gettting fired and us hiring him as our oc next year?
because jimmy raye is not getting it done. Im tired of seening runs up the middle all the time, can we get some to the outside?

So he can leave again on us?
I would say about 23.14% chance.
did you see him , how close he was to Jones in the Superbowl No thanks don't need no stinking Cowboys !
If Kubiak is fired I would rather have him. He seems much more loyal than Turner. Plus, he would bring a version of the WCO back to the bay where it belongs. I think our skill positions fit the WCO better. The only thing that needs to change is the OL. We would need more speed at the guard spots and RT.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
If Kubiak is fired I would rather have him. He seems much more loyal than Turner. Plus, he would bring a version of the WCO back to the bay where it belongs. I think our skill positions fit the WCO better. The only thing that needs to change is the OL. We would need more speed at the guard spots and RT.

Positions that need to be upgraded anyway...
Originally posted by jreff22:

that was me that mentioned it in the other thread. i just dont see norv be given another head coaching job, especially with all other coaches available. he is a great oc though
  • kem99
  • Veteran

Probably slim to none unless the offense just completely falls apart. Part of the reason Singletary hired Raye was because he didn't want to have to be making another change at OC next year after having 7 different OC's in 7 years. Unless Raye decides to retire or this season ends up like 2007, its not going to happen.
raye sucks ass nuff said. singletary needs to swallow his pride and admit he made a major mistake hiring raye. norv will never ever become a hc again and i will love to have him back. kubiak will be a great choice as well but then again in a few yrs if he makes our offense legit he will get another shot.
we need gore back, you guys need to settle down a bit, its too early. we still have 11 more games.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Originally posted by jreff22:

that was me that mentioned it in the other thread. i just dont see norv be given another head coaching job, especially with all other coaches available. he is a great oc though

Is that a risk this organization can take?
Norv was boring as hell too. The only reason we looked better then was because our O-line was better at running the ball then.

Don't be fooled. ALL of our problems start with our crappy O-Line.
Originally posted by kem99:

Probably slim to none unless the offense just completely falls apart. Part of the reason Singletary hired Raye was because he didn't want to have to be making another change at OC next year after having 7 different OC's in 7 years. Unless Raye decides to retire or this season ends up like 2007, its not going to happen.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Raye is going to be here until he retires or Singletary is fired. I always hope for the best.
Raye will be retiring after this season. I predicted that the day he was signed.
Originally posted by kem99:

I disagree Singeltary did not expect or offense to rank 29th in the league, Jimmy Raye has never been a great cordinator, Norv Turner would be a perfect fit and runs the same offense but with efficency. Raye does not know his head from his A@# when he calls plays. RUN RUN RUN PUNT RUN RUN Maybe PASS PUNT DEFENSIVE TD. Jimmy Raye is horrible!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home