There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Did Crabtree Soap Opera contribute to the loss?

Did Crabtree Soap Opera contribute to the loss?

I dont think you can deny that it played a role as a distraction last week and contributed to the loss.
  • dust-7
  • Info N/A
I didn't vote. Because A) if it did, then the 49ers do not have a professional NFL squad. So B) I don't believe for a minute that Crabtree had a thing to do with anything - maybe a brief distraction at practice - is all!

I think the D started to believe they were any good. I think the players' heads weren't in the game. I think the coaching was sub-par. And Coach Sing was first to point that out. Good job on that at least.

But Crabtree - better hope not!

[ Edited by dust-7 on Oct 12, 2009 at 22:15:54 ]
I think it was more the players being overconfident after beating up on the Lambs;)
Yes you can. The answer is "no".

The team wasn't prepared. That's the coaches fault, not another player.
I mean it had to play a factor by distracting the team from focusing on preparation. I know the zone was going wild.
No
A lot of crap went on this week. 49ers went into this game with many distractions, unfit planning, and overconfident judgment with the media sucking our dicks and we cracked.

We thought we were so good that when things started to go down hill we instantly remembered how bad things used to be and the confidence/momentum began to collapse as our luck continued to tarnish.
im not saying he was the SOLE reason we lost. but CONTRIBUTED to the loss amongst a multitude of things as stated, overconfidence, bad gameplan etc.
no
I didn't know Crabtree and Sopoaga had singing talent.
Originally posted by SF2AZNiner:
I think it was more the players being overconfident after beating up on the Lambs;)

This is exactly what happened ,i feel bad for them this next 2 weeks
absolutely, in fact, i think it's the sole reason we lost.

I agree. We won that game the way good teams are suppose to, but we let that game get to our head. How weird things turn around:

We beat the Rams in every facet of the game, we lose to the Falcons in every facet of the game
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
I didn't know Crabtree and Sopoaga had singing talent.

????????----Never mind, I just read the title again!

[ Edited by Tombo on Oct 12, 2009 at 22:38:23 ]

I think this is one of the reasons. The fact that Atlanta came off their bye, as well as us missing Frank contributed, also.