LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Goodbye forums

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ibtl
post some boobs
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
So...................should Alex Smith start after the bye?

and i dont think willis was hustling enough, should he be benched to change up the defense?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
W.T.F.C.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
post some boobs

THIS.

Go out in style, at least.
Originally posted by pwilly:
I am done with the forums. It is just a place for serial over reactors to expose their lack of knowledge about 49er football. About 10 percent of the contributors know what their talking about. I cant believe there is a post asking if Alex Smith should start after the bye. Ill stick to coming to web zone for news, maiocco's blog, mike sando's blog on espn and his insightful facebook posts, and miaocco's tweets. Peace guys

why make a thread announcing your exit? it's screaming look at me i'm better than you guys i'm taking my ball and going home. 20 posts wow man you've given us all so many memories please don't go please! give me a break buddy
NOOBIE NOOBIE NOOBIE!!!

EVERYOBODY NOW.....NOOBIE NOOBIE NOOBIE!!!!!

post some boobs

yes this. Go out in a blaze of glory
Originally posted by danimal:
post some boobs

yes this. Go out in a blaze of glory
Originally posted by dobophile:
Take me with you!

Nope. You're with me, leather.

You'll be back, pwilly, you'll be back. Once you post..that's it...You are one of us ..it will never end HA HA HA HA HA HA
What the F? For real dude? You gonna end it like this? After all we been through man? Just up and leave?

Well, we will all have to be strong. We will push on, no matter how hard it gets. Ande remember...There will never be another pwilly. Period. Don't let anyone tell u different.

I love you and will miss you.

Sincerely,
Michael Hunt
what if that was the real Pwilly??? you dicks!
...man, I hate goodbye...
20 posts and thats it....
Share 49ersWebzone