LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

lack of talent is the reality

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • zero
  • Veteran
Im starting to think that both of our first round picks next year need to be offensive lineman.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
No QB - Check.
No WR's - Check.
Absolutely terrible and overrated O Line - Check.
Overrated DB's - Check.
Inconsistent pass rush - Check.
No speed on return teams - Check.

Yup the talent is overrated.

It's a wonder you've gotten to 15,000 posts with gems like this.

if I didnt know anything about this team and only read your post, I'd assume that this team was 0-5.

What's wrong with his post?
No QB - Check.
No WR's - Check.
Overrated DB's - Check.

if I didnt know anything about this team and only read your post, I'd assume that this team was 0-5.

SD's just mad because he already lost the PYMWYMI bet thread.
Originally posted by sicc110:
Bottom line is we are looking for talent that just isnt there. We dont have a good offensive line or anybody behind the o line starters that can step up. The safety position is a problem now with the Lewis problem. Dont even get me started on the QB position. i read people looking for answers and they are just not there. We are a 8-8 to a 9-7 season team with an excellent head coach. Enjoy the ride guys. Momma said there would be days like this. We ll be back strong after the bye. Just dont think that this team is something its not. Breathe Webzone.....Breathe

p.s. our offensive coordinator is horrendous

Well said
Our D has talent. They just forgot to tackle in this game and play with intensity. Our O needs a better QB, but that will have to wait. We have Crabtree, who should turn into our No. 1, but that will take a couple of years. We got a great rb in Gore, a very good tightend in Davis. We just need a better Oline.
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
WOW. here come all the bandwagoneers. you were all "omg omg 49ers to the superbowl, we're amazing." and after one awful day "omg omg we are the worst team. no qb, no wr, no rb, no def, no no no"

CALM THE F DOWN. We played an awful game on offense, def, and special teams. it was a bad GAME. ONE GAME. CALM DOWN. YES, everyone did an awful job, but its rediculous to just jump back to saying how awful we are. how little talent we have.

BANDWAGONEERS. GO AWAY.

ever heard of a bad week? if these games continue, then by all means, complain away. but we've looked great this season with this game as the ONLY exception. 4 out of 5 games, we played very good. just.. shut.. up..

If u read my first post in this thread you would see I'm not crying that the sky is falling. i am concerned with the qb position though
9ers fan are dumb!
this game was due to lack of discipline and too many mistakes. Key plays that lost us the game

- Sack to get us out of FG range
- Nate not tackling roddy white
- D love fumble
- Dre Bly being retarded (didnt lose us the game, but was a huge mistake lol)

Except for the sack, the other things can be corrected, our only lack of talent is o- line and o-coordinator
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
this game was due to lack of discipline and too many mistakes. Key plays that lost us the game

- D love fumble

Except for the sack, the other things can be corrected, our only lack of talent is o- line and o-coordinator

Dude,how much sh*t is Dre Bly gonna get from Sing for that showboating fumble.hahaha
Originally posted by 190836:
No QB - Check.
No WR's - Check.
Overrated DB's - Check.

What's wrong with his post?

No QB
No WRs
Overrated DBs

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SJniner7:
OC is very questionable. And the talent is just not there. Although Hill's passes were not great, none of the recievers were gettting any separation. And WTF? Morgan can't outrun a safety that he had 5-7 steps on? wow....

+1...the guy may make for a solid #2 one day but he will never be a star.
Overreaction by some on the Zone is more of a reality.

Originally posted by sicc110:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

- D love fumble

Dude,how much sh*t is Dre Bly gonna get from Sing for that showboating fumble.hahaha

Bly gets 2weeks worth of suicide drills to help his showmanship
the reality is we weren't prepared and were overconfident.
I think we can bounce back from this we are getting Gore back and Crabtree
Share 49ersWebzone