There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

we are still 3-2 leading our Division

The fact is we regressed today . . . that's never a good thing. We got out-worked, out-coached, out-hustled, out-hit and out-executed.

The only redeeming virtue is that nobody died.

• ZRF80
Denver 5-0..................with Mike Nolan.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
The fact is we regressed today . . . that's never a good thing. We got out-worked, out-coached, out-hustled, out-hit and out-executed.

somebody died alright. a little bit of me died today.

My hopes for a playoff win just died.
We are gonna see what the 49ers can do after this loss.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:

My hopes for a playoff win just died.

after ONE game?
in week 5?
wow.
Too bad the Cards and Seahawks both won today on top of our worse loss yet. Crabtree better convert on some crucial 3rd downs when we face the Texans after the bye week.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Too bad the Cards and Seahawks both won today on top of our worse loss yet. Crabtree better convert on some crucial 3rd downs when we face the Texans after the bye week.

don't bet on it. he wont be involved that much. whether it's cuz he is on the field and jimmy raye's moronic playcalling doesnt let him or he's just not completely ready, dont get up hopes for it.
Get a room, they look like complete s**t against a team that isnt good.
What bears watching is that we may be 3-0 in the division and leading but we are also 0-2 outside the division with two games coming out of the division. Just bears watching...

we need to get our s**t together after this loss! i'm tired of all this "next year" crap, i want to be nfc west champs this year not wait another f**king year

jesus f**kin christ
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Yeah Cardinals will beat the Seahawks and we will be tied.

I think so too.
We're not the team we thought we were and got our wakeup call today.
Lets hope the oline gets much better, Gore steps it up in his return and Crabtree adds improvement to this struggling offense.
Defense needed to show up today and then some, and we got nothing. I fear the deep pass every game, hell I fear any pass every game with our bend but dont break attitude.