LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

UNFORTUNATELY for us, NO CHANGES in the near future......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
agree nothing will change, we will be competitive against houston, but indy will win by atleast 30 .

problems that we have that can't be fixed till offseason.

1. joke of a OC in jimmy raye
2. Oline joke besides staley and heitman - we got 2 first rounders might be 2 OL believe it!
3. no franchise QB, idk if we still give alex a shot or draft tebow in early second or later 1st.. but this needs to be addressed.
4. michael lewis is done, we need another safety asap 3 concusions, his career is over, i doubt he even makes it past the season.

our 2 first rounders are not gonna be enough we have to hit free agency hard too, this team has many holes.
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
So let me get this straight. We are a running team with one really good Running back, one uproven (now proven to suck) rookie and nobody else to lean on! Yet we have 6 WRs but only send out two at a time......sweet game plan.
QuoteEdit

Can I kiss you??

No, but feel free to send one of those super hot brazilian mommas you make down there.
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
We lost today because we came out flat, and unprepared and our defense played like they had molases on the bottom of their shows and did not play smart, disciplined football.

Our offense is no the reason we lost today.

That's exactly the point , if the D has bad game, Hill and Co. can't do jack squat. It's completely unrealistc to expect the D to carry the team week in week out even though they have so far , the O played liked it always does and the D was crap = Loss
The questions everybody had at the begging of the season are answered.
1. O line subpar. Run blocking terrible, pass protection terrible 16 sacks in 5 games.
2. WRs getting no separation, I have not seen a WR wide open this year.
3. Not existent passrush! Neither Parys neither Manny are the answer.
We had a bad game. Great teams like NE or Philly or Pittsburg though, don't lose 45 to 10.

We get Gore and Crabtree next game, but I don't think that will be enough. We suffered some serious injuries this game too (Lewis career over?).

One thing that is safe to say, which I have had a feeling about since he was hired, is that Singletary is not a 'mastermind' kind of head coach. When you see Belicheck or Tomlin out there, you can tell they have all kinds of thoughts going on up there in the head. About who to extend, who to cut, what kind of plays are working where, etc. Singletary, unfortunately, is nothing but a game-day coach/motivator. He will get guys fired up, and is great at yelling, but I don't see him as the guy that will really organize the team for the playoffs. He just takes the players that the front office gives him and tries to do the best he can.

The 49ers played a good team in the Falcons, and didn't look prepared this week. We have the bye week to re-organize. Lets all hope its just a blip that can be corrected by the coaching staff.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Yep........cause Gore is coming back. And I think this team thinks that with Gore, ALL our problems will be solved. Too bad no one will realize that outside the 2 big runs against Seattle, Gore is averaging less than 3 yards per run.

So we will continue this conservative "keep it close" offense, and when we play big teams, we will get crushed. I love Singletary, but he's too hardheaded to change his ways.

It's gonna get worse before it gets better folks.......

you forgot about craps**t !
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
The questions everybody had at the begging of the season are answered.
1. O line subpar. Run blocking terrible, pass protection terrible 16 sacks in 5 games.
2. WRs getting no separation, I have not seen a WR wide open this year.
3. Not existent passrush! Neither Parys neither Manny are the answer.

1. I agree with
2. We have been having guys open, like VD and some big play passes. Not great WR but ok.
3. 49ers have had great (much improved) pass rush the first games, they just got owned this game
So let me get this straight. We are a running team with one really good Running back, one uproven (now proven to suck) rookie and nobody else to lean on! Yet we have 6 WRs but only send out two at a time......sweet game plan.
QuoteEdit

Can I kiss you??

No, but feel free to send one of those super hot brazilian mommas you make down there.

I'll send you two:

QuoteEdit

Can I kiss you??

I'll send you two:

Time for me to get a new key board.....lol....eeewwww
singletary is being stubborn. u cant go far in the season with this offense

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

He should have put in Smith.
Originally posted by LanceQ:
We lost today because we came out flat, and unprepared and our defense played like they had molases on the bottom of their shows and did not play smart, disciplined football.

Indeed, we looked awful on Offense, defense and special teams.

We were flat for all but a small portion of the 2nd quarter, the momentum looked like it was shifting in our favor. Then we fumbled the ball and were unable to challenge and that killed us 24 pts in 7 mins and the game is over. We didn't even looked like we cared in the 2nd half. Half of Hill's incomplete passes were the WR/TE's fault Morgan/Davis sucked really bad today. We need Crabtree/Jones to get in the ballgame and quick.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:

This may be true. But when you're in week 5 and tie for a season high of 3 real drives. Your offense has problems

I agree. Teams find us so predictable now that they can spend more time training at how to beat our D.

I dont believe we have been lucky. Although its fair to say we have perhaps ran some good fortune. Lessons are not being learned.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

What else can he do? This is the best we got. Smith has shown no ability to be a good QB and Davis is a rookie. Gore is hurt and Coffee can't do it. I'm just praying Gore's return will give them some new life. Even against the Rams, they were horrible.
Originally posted by Envy:
Originally posted by krizay:

This may be true. But when you're in week 5 and tie for a season high of 3 real drives. Your offense has problems

I agree. Teams find us so predictable now that they can spend more time training at how to beat our D.

I dont believe we have been lucky. Although its fair to say we have perhaps ran some good fortune. Lessons are not being learned.

The sad thing is that the 9ers have a horrible offense even with Gore.
Share 49ersWebzone