There are 189 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I think I have some sort of wierd man crush on Sing.

I know that we have much love for Sing... It is a well documented fact here at The Zone. That said, after watching this....

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d8133b564/Sound-FX-49ers-tough-love[url=null]null[/url]

I think I have some sort of really weird totally heterosexual straight man crush on Mike Singletary! THIS is the coach that will take us to the Promised Land! Notice how respectful all the players are with him. Chilo and Morgan even calls him Sir!
you are like the 15th person to post that link this week...
What are you talking about?
There's nothing weird about it
u got that jungle fever
Don't remember the exact quotes but..

Sing to Morgan, "Did the ball hit your hands son?"

Morgan to Sing, "Well it came down like a punt."

f**king Shaun Hill work on the passes lol.
To be honest there weren't too many tight spirals being thrown in that video... I reckon that Nate Davis is the future anyways. In many ways we may actually be winning IN SPITE OF Hill.
Originally posted by King49er:

How about you let the mods do their job, you're post contributes nothing. On the other hand, awesome link I haven't seen it yet!

And i agree, i think every niner fan has a man crush on him in one way or another.
Originally posted by cooljon16:

How about you let the mods do their job, you're post contributes nothing. On the other hand, awesome link I haven't seen it yet!

And i agree, i think every niner fan has a man crush on him in one way or another.

it's hard to have an opinion in this board without being hit with the fidel castro lock or their minions
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
Originally posted by cooljon16:

it's hard to have an opinion in this board without being hit with the fidel castro lock or their minions

I know! Very annoying!

I bet he's said that more times than i've posted altogether. I think it gives him a false sense of entitlement.
That's gay
IBTL again!

But he's one of the first to say he's gay for Sing.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Don't remember the exact quotes but..

Sing to Morgan, "Did the ball hit your hands son?"

Morgan to Sing, "Well it came down like a punt."

f**king Shaun Hill work on the passes lol.

That's really the way Shaun Hill's passes do come down. He's not making that up. LOL.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 10, 2009 at 16:08:39 ]
I'm in love with his daughter Jill
Originally posted by teeohh:
I'm in love with his daughter Jill

link?