LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Sometimes it pays to be loud, drunk and faithful.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
I just scored some tickets to the 49ers vs. Titans game at the bar last night. I was rantin' and ravin' about the 49ers this year and got to bulls**tin' with this guy at the bar about the 49ers. I was telling I had never been to a game and was saving up to try and go to one this year. Later that night he came up and gave me 3 lower box seat tickets and a parking pass. I woke up at 5 this morning and went out to my truck to see if they were actually there. Be loud and proud you never know what you might get and being this is my first game any advice?

[ Edited by Nabisko on Oct 9, 2009 at 11:39:50 ]
wow, lucky.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Wear a Crabtree jersey.
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Chief:
Wear a Crabtree jersey.

Originally posted by Nabisko:
I just scored some tickets to the 49ers vs. Titans game at the bar last night. I was rantin' and ravin' about the 49ers this year and got to bulls**tin' with this guy at the bar about the 49ers. I was telling I had never been to a game and was saving up to try and go to one this year. Later that night he came up and gave me 3 lower box seat tickets and a parking pass. I woke up at 5 this morning and went out to my truck to see if they were actually there. Be loud and proud you never know what you might get and being this is my first game any advice?

Did he look like this guy?
Originally posted by Nabisko:

I remember my first game
My first game, I got to see O.J. Before he became a convict.
This is just a great thread title.
Originally posted by Giant9er:
My first game, I got to see O.J. Before he became a convict.

we sure had a killer backfield that season.
U sure u didn't have to.....Ahhh forget it...

that's awesome! I live in the philadelphia area and my 1st 9er game is this year @the Eagles. I may have to pack some heat to get by those crazy philly fans
Originally posted by zozell:
U sure u didn't have to.....Ahhh forget it...

That kid looks like a Crabtree minnie me
Yeah.. does your ass hurt this morning? Did you fail to mention that you woke up in his bed?
Share 49ersWebzone