LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Eugene Parker has no class

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The fact that he sent M Crabtree into the press conference by himself was a punk move. It is painfully obvious that Crabs is very uncomfortable in front of a mic, but did his agent have is back in front of the national media? Nope.

I know Crabs has his money but ..... I hope Parker looses future clients for that unprofessional pathetically punk move. go away D!ck..
Originally posted by 2cents:
The fact that he sent M Crabtree into the press conference by himself was a punk move. It is painfully obvious that Crabs is very uncomfortable in front of a mic, but did his agent have is back in front of the national media? Nope.

I know Crabs has his money but ..... I hope Parker looses future clients for that unprofessional pathetically punk move. go away D!ck..

i agree. Crabtree was trying to give the best, most generic, answer he could to every question. Oh well, it's over with. Lets move on. But yea, he should of been there to answer some of the ?s.
Crabs needs to work on his public speaking skills.
Should he have been there? Maybe. But I think it was clear that the 49ers did not want to have a Brett Favre like press conference where they sit there for 45 minutes picking apart his brain, and such. It was coach Sing saying 'we got him in, we're happy he's here, we're going to get to work'. The Tree takes the mic, says he's humbled, excited to get to work, and then out to practice.

I applaud the Niners for not wanting to play the modern BS game of blowing everything up out of proportion.
Originally posted by sizzle86:

Some people are inherently introverted. He will get better but it looks to me like he will never enjoy it.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Should he have been there? Maybe. But I think it was clear that the 49ers did not want to have a Brett Favre like press conference where they sit there for 45 minutes picking apart his brain, and such. It was coach Sing saying 'we got him in, we're happy he's here, we're going to get to work'. The Tree takes the mic, says he's humbled, excited to get to work, and then out to practice.

I applaud the Niners for not wanting to play the modern BS game of blowing everything up out of proportion.

How is the agent showing his face at the pressor playing a BS game?

He's a football player not a public speaker. Some people have it (Chad 85) some don't

I'd rather him not be a media whore and a great football player

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Oct 8, 2009 at 11:34:23 ]
Singletary took control of that press conference
Yea crabs looked real uncomfortable being Alone...Parkers a punk and he didn't want to take the blame.
Ill give it up to Crabs....he deflected majority of the questions ask...as he should.

As for his agent...he just made it even more suspicious when he immediately came running back to us once the Jets signed a big name WR!. Idiot!!!!

There was no need for the agent to be there. The deal is done and it's time to play football. I don't recall seeing a lot of press conferences with the team, player and agent(except for T.O.)?? Please enlighten me if I'm incorrect.
Agreed, it was a classless move by Parker considering that the evidence is starting to point to Parker as the spearhead for this holdout.

no he doesnt he is a football player i dont give a f**k if he is a mute, score damn tds and block for gore thats all he needs to do
Maybe the 49ers jst told him, " We've got to get to work, our business is done until next year. The door is over there. Don't you have a plane to catch? "
M.C. Hammer should have been up there with him!
Share 49ersWebzone