LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

Wks 1-4 Vid

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is sick

Sorry if already posted.. Must watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO6-ar2qYZI
Nice video but i dont know how Vernon Davis getting blown up by wilson or a picture of Spurlock getting ready to throw an incompletion are 49 highlights
Originally posted by valrod33:
Nice video but i dont know how Vernon Davis getting blown up by wilson or a picture of Spurlock getting ready to throw an incompletion are 49 highlights

I agree. Edit those out!
Must we put rap songs to these highlights? For us old timers -- how about a little love for us and some old time football highlight music?

Look -- I know the kids enjoy rap. But jeez -- does every single highlight reel have to have a rap song? Can you do one? Just one with NFL Films music? It's not hard to find. And it appeals to us geezers.

Thank you. Off the soapbox now.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Must we put rap songs to these highlights? For us old timers -- how about a little love for us and some old time football highlight music?

Look -- I know the kids enjoy rap. But jeez -- does every single highlight reel have to have a rap song? Can you do one? Just one with NFL Films music? It's not hard to find. And it appeals to us geezers.

That's what I'm talking about!!!....how bout some Yanni or Enya?
Originally posted by verb1der:

SAIL AWAY FTW!!
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by verb1der:

SAIL AWAY FTW!!

Nice Video!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Let's go 4-1 Niners!!!
great video....but... lady gaga?? was that really lady gaga being played during that video?????
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:
great video....but... lady gaga?? was that really lady gaga being played during that video?????

Share 49ersWebzone