There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Drunk Mike Irvin on Crabtree

Originally posted by ninersush:
he looks fine to me actually.

his analysis of the offensive philosphy and playcalling is scary that its that simple and wrs have such a hard time.

ITs that simple to Him. He is a HOFer. For someone that was holding out like that, it better come easy. As far as im concerned he need to come in and KR, PR recieve everything he can to win the confidence of his team and fans back.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Cocaine is helluva a drug...

i think irvin can be a coach in the nfl... it sounds crazy but i see him as another mike singletary... they are both very passionate about football and they both know a lot about football IMO.. if you saw him on 4th and long you could definitely make the connection to singletary..... he could very well be a head coach sometime in the future
Originally posted by fzrdave:
I thought he gave a pretty fair assessment of both Crabtree and the 49ers. I also don't think he was drunk or high. His speech was a little bit off, but I've heard him like that before. I think it's just his normal way of speaking when he's being more mellow.

Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
i think irvin can be a coach in the nfl... it sounds crazy but i see him as another mike singletary... they are both very passionate about football and they both know a lot about football IMO.. if you saw him on 4th and long you could definitely make the connection to singletary..... he could very well be a head coach sometime in the future

When talking about our offense sometimes you have to be lite like a christmas tree
Originally posted by natrone06:

ok mr. natrone...... please remember me when irvin becomes an nfl coach......
I have a simple rule: I dont argue with doctors about medicine, I dont argue with chefs about cooking, and I dont argue with Hall Of Fame WRs about playing wide receiver!!
Weed...the dude is high...not drunk...high.
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:
Weed...the dude is high...not drunk...high.

That's what I was thinking. It's like he couldn't keep from squinting his eyes too long.
  • Luca
  • Veteran
So he is not just tired correct??
Originally posted by natrone06:

ok mr. natrone...... please remember me when irvin becomes an nfl coach......

I don't think he'll ever become an NFL head coach, but I can see him as a WR coach, or special assistant.