Drunk Mike Irvin on Crabtree

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/nfl/15963720
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Good insight.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
So, what he is saying is that Crabtree is dumb and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to learn the 49ers offense?

run, run, run, run, run, maybe a pass, run, run, run, 3 and out, punt, run, run, run, punt another 3 and out....defensive touchdown

As long as we win baby!
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/nfl/15963720

wow, I thought u were joking.... Hes HAMMERED!
They took the video down..... must've been pretty bad
Originally posted by 49erman:

I just saw it!

Good to hear. Its really all up to Crabs. He will be the deciding factor on how early he contributes on the field.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by 49erman:

no its up again. pretty funny.

im not sure if he is drunk, hung over or really tired. the long blinks are a dead give away lol

probably just couldn't find his crack pipe before the interview
He looked and sounded either drunk , tired or high. In his opinion it shouldn't take Crabtree much time to learn the offense but that it might take a little time to build chemistry with the Hill.

[ Edited by 49ERGUY on Oct 8, 2009 at 08:53:15 ]

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Oct 8, 2009 at 11:36:43 ]
if the niner offense is as simple as he says it is...MC should come in smoothly over the next 2 weeks then....it's the chemistry he needs to worry about

Not drunk, maybe high off coc though
  • carl
  • Veteran
Maybe he just finished watching the Cowboys game.

Hey, I don't think they do drug testing for the commentators. So who really cares. I know that I sure don't.

I really really hope our playbook isn't that simple. The routes will change based on the defense being man-man or zone. Sure, if it's run a slant regardless of the defense, then his route will be more of a decoy route than anything. I also don't see him as the deep threat 9 route guy.

Can't wait to see our boy Jones out there this weekend.
Cocaine is helluva a drug...
Originally posted by Chico:
So, what he is saying is that Crabtree is dumb and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to learn the 49ers offense?

run, run, run, run, run, maybe a pass, run, run, run, 3 and out, punt, run, run, run, punt another 3 and out....defensive touchdown

As long as we win baby!

Kind of sounds like the Cowpokes of old, with Emmit run, run, run. Drop a pass off to TE or FB. A play action to "Coked up Mike Irvin" or the other WR who went to Tampa Bay. Then run, run, run Emmit.

Of course, you had to free up some time for their linemen to deal a few bales of pot and Irvin to deal with cops in his "nest" after a victory binge w/posse, hooker.
and the Southwests best drug dealers.
Who cares what this guy thinks, where's Jerry Rice?
Share 49ersWebzone