There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How much did kawakami vomit writing this article?

• dald1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by carl:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Im here at work and I dont have acesss to it. What does he say?

We're not supposed to copy/paste the article, so I'll briefly summarize for you... he was very positive about the 49ers. Not just in how they handled the whole Crabs situation, but also about what they've accomplished so far this year. I don't think he had a negative, overblown thing to say...

tahts impressive he always has a negative thing to say
Originally posted by Squirrel:
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:

All aboard!

Hop on the covered wagon?

Hop on the oregon trail?
Did he used to write articles on the niners back in the 90's? I only started following him a few years ago, so I don't blame him for writing mostly negative material. Really, the niners haven't done anything worthy of praise this whole decade.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Did he used to write articles on the niners back in the 90's? I only started following him a few years ago, so I don't blame him for writing mostly negative material. Really, the niners haven't done anything worthy of praise this whole decade.

True. We're all niner homers on here anyway
Bartender!..... Kool-Aid all around!!!!
  • Squirrel
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

All aboard!

Hop on the oregon trail?

Oregon Trail! That game was freaking awesome. When I was in grade school.
I see most of you people STILL haven't realized that Tim Kawakami writes the truth and that's why you've all hated him? If we do good things, he writes about it. But for the last 6 years we've been a terrible team with nothing good to write about, which is why you people think he hates the Niners. Kawakami is a good writer. Kevin Lynch, however, is the man you think Kawakami is.
  • carl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Originally posted by carl:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Im here at work and I dont have acesss to it. What does he say?

We're not supposed to copy/paste the article, so I'll briefly summarize for you... he was very positive about the 49ers. Not just in how they handled the whole Crabs situation, but also about what they've accomplished so far this year.[b] I don't think he had a negative, overblown thing to say...[b]
Quote:

man.. he said we were almost certainly gonna lose three straight games...... punk @$$ b***h

That's taken out of context.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erRider:
I see most of you people STILL haven't realized that Tim Kawakami writes the truth and that's why you've all hated him? If we do good things, he writes about it. But for the last 6 years we've been a terrible team with nothing good to write about, which is why you people think he hates the Niners. Kawakami is a good writer. Kevin Lynch, however, is the man you think Kawakami is.

This. Having a local media who wasn't critical of the team would be worse. It motivates ownership to stay competitive. As someone who has followed the team since the 1st SB, honestly the last near decade has been an embarassment, a real reporter would be reporting just that.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

All aboard!

Hop on the oregon trail?

Oregon Trail! That game was freaking awesome. When I was in grade school.

[ Edited by Giant9er on Oct 8, 2009 at 13:29:01 ]
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Bartender!..... Kool-Aid all around!!!!

He and Ratto are drinking the cool-aid together and then Ray's gonna take him out for his favorite Spaggetti

[ Edited by Giant9er on Oct 8, 2009 at 13:30:06 ]

All aboard!

lol. Good point. Funny too. Double points?
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I still can't stand the b*****d. Watching and listening to him on Chronicle Live makes me want to punch a baby.

i agree...the guy is a queef, "smells like a 7-9 season to me"....that's what he said on chronicle live....what a douche