Takeo Spikes Tweets About Michael Crabtree

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Im getting a Spikes jersey if this guy sticks around a few more years. He's awesome.

Yeah I love Spikes man I think he's a great leader on the team. It's funny because he was a jerk in Cinci. I think he will be here 2-3 more years, he's in his 30's but still has some good years left. The team drafter McKillop for a reason though, he's P52's future sidekick

I'd be really bummed if thats the best we can do to replace Takeo.

I actually thought he played well in preseason. Guess it was just me.

-9fA

I admit to having a bias against him since he has been advertised as a smart, but not very physically gifted LB. He reminds me of another Jeff Ulbrich type, smart, tough football player but better suited to be a back up on an elite defense. I guess I just need to see more.

if he was black u wouldnt say that

Let me rephrase that. He reminds me of another Derek Smith type, smart, tough football player, but better suited to be a back up on an elite defense..... Crap, I did it again...j/k
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
b*****d stole my Facebook status

Well I had that status on draft weekend...
Originally posted by 9erfaithful:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by NinerFan1977:
I just hope Crabs can soak up as much as he can from Bruce.

Here he is with I. Bruce today at practice.

Is he wearing his Team Jordan Jumpman cleats?

you're like the 4ths person i've seen to comment about that. What is so important about his shoes?
Originally posted by darkknight49:

you're like the 4ths person i've seen to comment about that. What is so important about his shoes?

Originally posted by darkknight49:

absolutely nothing
how does he earn the SF logo on the helmet? i noticed he doesnt have one.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
how does he earn the SF logo on the helmet? i noticed he doesnt have one.

i believe thats what rookies and practice squad players wear. he'll probably earn the logo within the next few days
Im getting a Spikes jersey if this guy sticks around a few more years. He's awesome.

I feel the same way. Not only is he talented, but I think he acts as a big brother to a lot of the other guys in the locker room. IMO, he is probably one the most important players on our team. It's ironic too because coming from the Bengals I thought he was a problem child. I dont know why I thought that, I just did.

I was thinking about getting his jersey, because I think he is a true Niner. If we make it deep into the playoffs with him this year, I think I will.

P.S. This is his 14th NFL season. However, SEAU is in his 20th....

yeah i have been thinking about that for a while. if i get him i would just need haralson and i would have our starting 4 along with justin smith. but i don't think i will buy the real thing, ecseller for the win.
I love Takeo, he is great for this team!
Takeo is a beast. I hope he still he still has a couple good years left in him.

Takeo was a great free agent pickup. Very happy he's on the team.
Originally posted by linkboy:
Hopefully Takeo doesn't give him dancing lessons.

Hopefully he DOES!!
Originally posted by teeohh:
that's good

the locker room has picked up on that old std joke

Technically speaking it is STI now....the I being Infection
Originally posted by matt49er:

Yeah I love Spikes man I think he's a great leader on the team. It's funny because he was a jerk in Cinci. I think he will be here 2-3 more years, he's in his 30's but still has some good years left. The team drafter McKillop for a reason though, he's P52's future sidekick

yeah, there was nothing but bad stories coming out of cinci, but since he's been here. it's nothing but honor and respect, like soldier fighting for his country. Very trained, well spoke, respectful...how in the world was he a jerk in cinci? maybe because he demanded excellence and they had a crappy team?
weren't there a couple zoners on here that shredded their crabtree jerseys right before he signed?
Share 49ersWebzone