There are 312 users in the forums

Takeo Spikes Tweets About Michael Crabtree

Shop Find 49ers gear online
TakeoSpikes51: guess we have crabs AND vd! lol

TakeoSpikes51: we welcome crabtree w/ open arms & the vets will help him in every way we can

http://twitter.com/TakeoSpikes51
lol takeo is my boy.
Hopefully Takeo doesn't give him dancing lessons.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Im getting a Spikes jersey if this guy sticks around a few more years. He's awesome.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Im getting a Spikes jersey if this guy sticks around a few more years. He's awesome.

Yeah I love Spikes man I think he's a great leader on the team. It's funny because he was a jerk in Cinci. I think he will be here 2-3 more years, he's in his 30's but still has some good years left. The team drafter McKillop for a reason though, he's P52's future sidekick
"I know you want to go in there and party Takeo but we need you healthy for next week"

yeah i just don't see him being around too long. age is against him.
Originally posted by linkboy:

Nah, his dances are sick!

that's good

the locker room has picked up on that old std joke

i laugh every time i see that replay of that weird ass dance he did this past sunday. not the 1 where he bends then touches his knees then his helmet but that other thing i cant describe

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

i laugh every time i see that replay of that weird ass dance he did this past sunday. not the 1 where he bends then touches his knees then his helmet but that other thing i cant describe

"Tai-Chi Dance of Doom!"
I hope Takeo and the rest of the guys still make Crabs go through some hazing. It'll build some team bonding with the kid
Originally posted by matt49er:

Yeah I love Spikes man I think he's a great leader on the team. It's funny because he was a jerk in Cinci. I think he will be here 2-3 more years, he's in his 30's but still has some good years left. The team drafter McKillop for a reason though, he's P52's future sidekick

I agree..he's playing great
b*****d stole my Facebook status

I feel the same way. Not only is he talented, but I think he acts as a big brother to a lot of the other guys in the locker room. IMO, he is probably one the most important players on our team. It's ironic too because coming from the Bengals I thought he was a problem child. I dont know why I thought that, I just did.

I was thinking about getting his jersey, because I think he is a true Niner. If we make it deep into the playoffs with him this year, I think I will.

P.S. This is his 14th NFL season. However, SEAU is in his 20th....

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 7, 2009 at 20:57:54 ]
Share 49ersWebzone