There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How will you greet Crabtree when he's announced on gameday?

How will you greet Crabtree when he's announced on gameday?

face to face i'd spit in his face. lol got to applause the guy but not when he's introduced. i will be silent.
Right now it's all #3.
clap but not go bananas.
I don't see the problem with booing the dude the first home game he steps on the field to let him know we didn't appreciate the shenanigans-kind of a deserved hazing if you will. After that we get behind him and root for him. If he's so fragile that he can't handle that then perhaps he should look into another profession

He needs to earn the respect of fans and his coaches and teammates alike and if he has to weather a few unpleasantries along the way, then that is what he has to do. Him reluctantly (Sing shoving his a$$ out there) stepping in front of a bunch of cameras and reporters today to answer for himself was the first step in owning the mess he created.

In Singletary I trust.
Since Parker is apparently within a circle of friends that includes MC Hammer, Deion Sanders, it seems as if Crabtree would have had a hard time dumping him.

Crabtree seems to be caught up in a circle of celebrities who have more control over his life then they perhaps should.

He implied that he just "let his agent handle everything."

But Parker is a friend of Sanders, Hammer etc. He is "one of the boys."

It would be tough for the kid to stand up against this celebrity circle.

It looks like my first suspicions were right, this one goes on Parker; and it looks like the circle of friends told him, "You're our pal, but enough is enough."
well seems how I won't be at any of the games this year I will probably just sit back on my couch and drink some beer.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

As the resident WZ smiley king, I approve of this post.
with a whiffle bat
Only idiots pay to be at a game and boo there own team.
Cheer to get the Stick LOUD !!!!!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'll treat him like every other Niner. I'll root my ass off for him to do well.
First time Crabtree is announced I will be silent. Sorry I have been consistent in my displeasure about what he has done to our team and the problems he created for our team I am not going to forgive him as easily as everyone else has. For all we know we just gave $17 million to another Rashuan Woods.

Crabtree was well coached for the press conf he said absolutely nothing that was useful used all the typical clichés. Claimed he didn’t know what the press, fans, players were saying I call BS on that one.
  • 4tNinerFan
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

this

so........ that means no whiffle bat?
Originally posted by 4tNinerFan:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

this

that