There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who wants to see Crabtree...

of all the ridiculous Crabtree threads and opinions, this is by far the worst.
^
pretty much

still waiting for the
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:

Man oh man that is THE BEST!! Love how all the beer ended up on his buddy rather than him. Talk about a FAIL
Nope. He's on the team now so I'd prefer to see him have nothing but great games. Otherwise, it's kind of like getting a brand new Ferrari and hoping that you get into a fender bender the first time you drive it; who'd want that?
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Quote:
get LIT THE F**K up on his first play?

I dont want him to get injured or anything, but i want him to feel the pain and discomfort i felt for the last 50/60 days.

Thats a terrible attitude to have, I hope his first play is a 80 yard TD.

Now that is a terrible attitude to have!!

I hope its a 99 yard TD
  • DJD
  • Veteran
The mods want to make an example out of this one and let the fail posts stack up before they lock it down.
Originally posted by DJD:

Man oh man that is THE BEST!! Love how all the beer ended up on his buddy rather than him. Talk about a FAIL

i think that's a chick...
I'd like to see Shaun Hill throw a 60 yard bomb to Crabtree for a TD on the first play. He'll jump into the crowd to celebrate as everyone goes wild.

The O-line will meet him in the endzone, prop him up on their shoulders, and carry him off the field onto the sideline.

Shaun Hill, with his fist pumping, runs over to Coach Singletary and gives him a hug, tears rolling down the coach's cheeks.

Patrick Willis will look on in awe, wondering how any one man could be so skilled.

Virgins will dance in the streets, and milk and honey will rain from the heavens. The clouds will be filled with the sounds of "Hallelujah! Hallelujah!"

...for the savior has returned.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
I'd like to see Shaun Hill throw a 60 yard bomb to Crabtree for a TD on the first play. He'll jump into the crowd to celebrate as everyone goes wild.

The O-line will meet him in the endzone, prop him up on their shoulders, and carry him off the field onto the sideline.

Shaun Hill, with his fist pumping, runs over to Coach Singletary and gives him a hug, tears rolling down the coach's cheeks.

Patrick Willis will look on in awe, wondering how any one man could be so skilled.

Virgins will dance in the streets, and milk and honey will rain from the heavens. The clouds will be filled with the sounds of "Hallelujah! Hallelujah!"

LAME.

will the virgins be on every street, or, like, a specific street?
i never want to see a 49er get "lit the f**k up" thats just stupid, he's one of our guys. i hope he tears defenses apart
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by DJD:

i think that's a chick...

Unfortunately, it is.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

will the virgins be on every street, or, like, a specific street?

Just The Castro. Venture there if you dare.