LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

Crabtree, Singletary press conference video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
I was getting annoyed with him calling the media "man" before every response. At least PRETEND that you're a respectful kid. He even called the female reporter "man".

Grow up bud

here we go, negative nancie is finally here!! lol

i dont think hes being disrespectful, i just think thats what comes out of his mouth when hes nervouse, what hes comfortable with during a nervouse situation. Its like some ppl say "ummmmmm".... is that disrespectful????
Can't believe Parker let Crabtree out to dry like that. What a b***h move.

Crab's was obviously very nervous... If I was him, I'd fire my agent right now for putting me through this bulls**t and signing for the same amount I would have gotten in the first place.

[ Edited by Method on Oct 7, 2009 at 21:53:17 ]
I was getting annoyed with him calling the media "man" before every response. At least PRETEND that you're a respectful kid. He even called the female reporter "man".

Grow up bud

Go to dictionary.com and type in "slang"
I thought Crabtree looked very uncomfortable and it reminded me of when Vernon was a rookie and did some interviews. Crabtree will get more comfortable with this in time . I really think Sing will do his best to get Crabtree to realize his full potential. Sullivan has no excuses now either. You have a WR with talent now lets see you work your magic and turn him into our next superstar!!!
Originally posted by aman49:

Grow up bud

Go to dictionary.com and type in "slang"

Haha, holy s**t, he's really pulling at straws with that one.

Originally posted by sanfran49:

here we go, negative nancie is finally here!! lol

i dont think hes being disrespectful, i just think thats what comes out of his mouth when hes nervouse, what hes comfortable with during a nervouse situation. Its like some ppl say "ummmmmm".... is that disrespectful????

To me, it's like someone saying "Damn" or "Shiiiit" before he or she begins speaking. So Crabtree's actually being more polite in this case!

[ Edited by Godsleftsock on Oct 7, 2009 at 22:58:45 ]
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
lol, was that MM who asked that last question,

"Mike [Crabtree], what kind of role did Hammer have in this?"

(burst of laughter from the other reporters, even Singletary cracked a grin, couldn't see Crabs, but he probably chuckled as well)

I heard that at the end and I was like WTF did I just hear that. LMAO
Share 49ersWebzone