LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 404 users in the forums

yorks doing good job?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i think jed is doing a good job, but i still question the york's willingness to spend money. does anyone know how much money under the salary cap is still available for this year? secondly, there's talk that the salary cap may be eliminated in the future. when/if this happens, are you confident that the york's will spend enough money to be competitive?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by davemo4:
i think jed is doing a good job, but i still question the york's willingness to spend money. does anyone know how much money under the salary cap is still available for this year? secondly, there's talk that the salary cap may be eliminated in the future. when/if this happens, are you confident that the york's will spend enough money to be competitive?

Yes, because they want a new stadium and I think they know that a winning team = more profit.
I never understood the criticism that the Yorks are unwilling to spend money.

They've been spending money on big free agents and giving guys extensions since Nolan arrived.
Originally posted by davemo4:

Maybe they don't got it I thought the DeBartalo's fortune came from real estate last time I checked it was in the gutter.
Share 49ersWebzone